Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64025.81

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    multi tabling is good if you have a good rakeback, you play a lot of hands, so more money back to you,also vip points etc.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I love to multi table but I can see why some people say it is bad

Quote Originally Posted by highstakes View Post
    I love to multi table but I can see why some people say it is bad
    Me too?
    I think its a pretty nice way to play poker

PokerOwned Master
    multi table can be more difficult i prefer sit & go

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thanks for this tip...i play multi end i bad

that is my biggest failing 2 date,only works on small tables on pokerstars,I'm switching 2 sng

Experienced Member
    Why do all of you consider multi tabling a bad Idea? If you make the correct decisions, and play position correctly, and your hand selection is proper, Multitabling can be profitable for anyone.

PokerOwned Veteren
    Sure, if you can take the badbeats.

PokerOwned God
    I play for fun - typically keep <$200 on a web site. I play PO touneys seriously and when I make enough cash to have fun at higher cash tables I go do that short stacked. That being said I have a million hands played on-line and I noticed one thing. Play with in your limits and learn to play into weakness at all times. IF not that gd, raise a lot but keep ur bets small so when someone hits a monster or is bluffing you can see it more readily. I can tell when someone else has too many table running and can usually bluff them off a hand with a smaller bet. Thats the advantage of playing only 2 tables NL. You can spot weakness and take a little here, take a little there and back away when donky hits his flush/str8 etc. I can usually tell when someones bluffing as well because the bad players bluff the same amount - maybe 2 hours apart - but its the same amount. I didn't notice that on 6 tables.

another valid touch on that subject...and take it from me I know I have become victom to may own donking when multi-tabling....I dont care how great of a player you are....If you take a bad beat in one game....it will effect the others your playing whether you realize it or not....your entire game will change until you can slow down and reset your mind frame...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast