Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I selectively reg late on occasion, depending on the game, the cost, the # of players remaining, and of course where the blinds are. I don't see anything wrong with it at all. And certainly cant blame people who late reg for a game being cancelled. I mean, what if someone was actually just... late. Just got home, logged in and saw oh! I can still join this or that game.

Kinda funny, in badugi they have late reg past the blinds being higher than the starting chipstack.. and people still do it.

"If you build it they will come."
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned God
    for me it depends on how many peole left and where the blinds

I hate late registration! An hour I can understand but some of these go on for hours! I hate it.

Experienced Member
    First hand all ins. And last hand before break all ins. On all rebuy tournaments I see it every time. Online poker has become bingo and it does ruin the game. But I guess each person pays to play their way and if they have money to burn so be it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Only time I do late registration is when I forgot I wanted to play or dident realize a tournys time

Michman has a great point cause i get in late from work and want play the tourneys but most of them already started so late registration is my hero sometimes
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

PokerOwned Pro
    nothing really, if theres an add on or something like tht thn you could wait

In the OLD days of full tilt if I was playing the Daily Dollar I would always reg at the last minute. I would miss like 1/2 the bad field be only down a little bit. It used to work out well. That was only a 1 hour late reg.

Today with 2 plus hours of late reg I think it's too much. To disadvantaged being so short stacked but I've done it at times.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I can understand 1 hour or 30 min late reg but the 2 3 hour ones are nuts.

its fine on carbon but bcp if your late its to late because they dont have a late reg.but i have got into games on carbon at the last min and come to win them or at least get in the money

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast