Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    tex
    PokerOwned Master

tell me po sharks what is your strategy for hypertoubo's

Just won a hyperturbo by going all in on starting hands with win rate of 60%,tell me your strategy or do you think it's mostly luck.

1. player notes: people who play on those are either bingo players trying to luckbox, or consistently playing several tables all the time. Study your opponent.
    2. Work on hand range: unless you know opponent well, you all in/fold most of the game anyways, know which hands to play and in what position, about only time you call is checking as a big blind lol
    3. No fear: you will bust, ALOT. Trust your gut and dont be afraid to call with a strong hand, if the hand is overall winner % aipf, unless you double early the game is a struggle the whole time, be ready to gamble.

All i can think of atm, may come back to this if i think of more

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hyperturbos are pretty tough. Looking forward to see what others can let me know. Position is pretty important.

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    In Hyper-turbos, you generally have to employ and all in or fold strategy. You have to be ready to play position and shove light or else the blinds and antes will get too high.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I pretty much just play super tight and when I get cards I shove all in. I don't really think there is much more strategy you can have unless the table is tight or you win up a little

Play solid short stack strategy. If you build a decent stack you might be able to do a little more, but since you usually start at 10bb, it should be all in or fold unless you've already doubled/tripled up.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Play solid short stack strategy. If you build a decent stack you might be able to do a little more, but since you usually start at 10bb, it should be all in or fold unless you've already doubled/tripled up.
    So yea, what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    I pretty much just play super tight and when I get cards I shove all in. I don't really think there is much more strategy you can have unless the table is tight or you win up a little
    Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    So yea, what I said.
    Yeah, except that playing super tight and getting blinded out isn't actually proper short stack theory.

hyper turbos are good practice for late game short stack play.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    its definitely luck. but if you have a great hand, you better go all in because youll lose more often than not when seeing the flop

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast