Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62989.11

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ah, good... I was afraid we might go a whole week without someone posting this question in a brand new thread. OP saved us from that travesty of omission
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

OK, I played hundreds of these on Pstars before black friday. Won once, final tabled at least a dozen times - net profit ( a few bucks). The short-stack strategy is a great foundation for strategy but I'll add that I would usually end up all in with any hand against the whole table early on in the tournament (having about 4 or 5 hands before your blinded out). Once you get past this "bingo" part of the tournament its all about protecting your stack and attacking the other good sized stacks when its their blinds. If you have 10BB, get dealt AA and three players with similar stacks move all-in before your action - FOLD (the "bingo" period is over, let the donks stay behind) You're better off trying to steal the blinds with 23off when the action folds to you. Again like most other responses, a vast majority of the tournament will be All-In or Fold. Against 990 players, you will absolutely need luck and patience to do well.

Seasoned Veteran
    Thhis IS EXACTLY what i was thinking...........

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    ask nughuffer.. he was trying to give me lessons the other day. he would know

Hyper turbos remind me of the days of RUSH poker sort of They beatings are dealt quickly with only a slight sting...LOL I always like to just get aggressive from the start and hope for a little luck!

PokerOwned Master
    i tried them for a while...the variance is high...so its easier to have a upswing or a downswing for that matter. Bankroll management is probably the most important thing, even more so than skill if you want to succeed at these.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    my advice is don't be a donk in any tourney if you expect to win a high percentage of the time

Seasoned Veteran
    Find the best hand u can get go all in lol Na just feel your way through it but dont blind yourself out

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by plutogon View Post
    i tried them for a while...the variance is high...so its easier to have a upswing or a downswing for that matter. Bankroll management is probably the most important thing, even more so than skill if you want to succeed at these.
    I agree. There is much more luck needed to win these so skill is not very important. BR managment is important so you don't go broke before you get lucky.

Banned
    its mostly luck i would check out sit amd go plamet . com they will have a good strategy article for you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast