Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Laying down KK?

Master Sergeant
    depends on how much of your whole roll u have inovled i believe i'm a better poker player then most soo there for i don't like to call all ins preflop.... even when people push and i have aces i don't like calling, seems those are the types of senerios where i do lose most of my bankroll by making those all in calls preflop..... 9/10 times i will call thow because i don't have near my entire bankroll at the table!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    only lay down KK on the bubble of a Sattie or DON that every1 gets the same , and that you know you have enough chips to last without winning another hand

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicButter View Post
    only lay down KK on the bubble of a Sattie or DON that every1 gets the same , and that you know you have enough chips to last without winning another hand
    i agree, same with AA even

PokerOwned Veteren
    KK is almost always good, except when its not and you lose all your money... but hey thats poker.

Master Sergeant
    i'm never able to lay down KK,lol.

Sergeant Major
    i might not raise the blinds and slow roll in tothe flop'''. i've lost kk to almost every type of hand pre flop. so ya win sum and lose sum

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by brayx13 View Post
    KK is almost always good, except when its not and you lose all your money... but hey thats poker.
    2 3 offsuit is bad except when it's good. it's all poker. it's just your chances of winning with KK are pretty good preflop. the main problem, other than 2 pair and straight draws, is every donkey online thinks A 3 is a good hand to play and happen to catch an ace when luck is on their side.

Master Sergeant
    seemingly every time i have Ks , an ace shows. but i never lay em down preflop

Private
    Yeah, you don't want to see a flop with KK and more than 1 or 2 opponents if at all possible.

Online, in that spot... I'm never laying down those kings...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast