Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63911.32

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Laying down KK?

PokerOwned God
    A always comes on the flop when u have KK ... go figure hha ... and yea nearly impossible to lay down KK in a 3 handed game

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It's almost impossible to fold KK preflop....but on the flop...get hella easy if an Ace pops...

PokerOwned Veteran
    no you made the right play their you where 70-30 in that spot just got unlucky nothing to do but fire up another one

Private
    Well, first of all I don't care what the computer says, you are at 50/50 when you go all in. Yeah AA is the better hand, but you have no idea what is going to end up on the board, so it's slot machine poker, no skill, no strategy, nothing..just throw your money in, and pull the handle. To be honest, I believe 6 and 8 are going to hit the board more often than any other card in the deck, so 6-8 is probably a better all in hand. But I digress.
    I will go all in if I'm low stacked, and would never lay down KK, QQ, or 10's for an all in.

PokerOwned God
    you have to lay it down depending on what type of game you are playing, nl cash game, say you raise and he reraise the board come A, Q, 2, there is a good chance he has the ace if he goes all in, now if he slow play the c-bet then call, and call the river if he slow plays it, don't raise unless you made a straight or trips and no straight possible on the board.. but don't be the agrressive..just my opnion on that subject laying down KK..

Banned
    I would call but then call the site rigged if I lost

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I will never lay down KK preflop, its okay to bust with them

PokerOwned Master
    preflop i just cant lay down K's, no matter the situation. they are just too juicy for me to let go

Corporal
    His range is much wider then just AA so folding here is never an option imo

lowball
    It is damn near impossible for me to put any player on an AA preflop when I am holding a KK. It's just one of those unavoidable situations. If you have any tips please share
    Last edited by lowball; 07-16-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast