Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Late Reg. Discussion

How do you guys like the Late Reg's ?

I dont mind the 60 Mins on the normal speed tournaments, might even say I like them for being able to join 45 Minutes in, with reasonable blinds, and relatively close to already being ITM.

I HATE the 120 Minutes ones however, you are in there forever and the remaining players list just keeps going up.

the big GTD Rebuy tournaments 90 Minutes late reg period is also somewhere you can exploit ( ProBlackbird tip ) !
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

PokerOwned Veteran
    i hate the ones on a.c./bcp and few on carbon where was like 3 hrs l8 reg smh

PokerOwned Master
    3hrs is simply retarded.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

I hate the Merge tourney with a 3 hr late reg for a dollar tournament!!! If I'm playing a $1 tourney, I want it OVER in 2-3 hours, not still registering!!!

rghy2 = hotter than hot
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

I dont like 3 hour late registration its awful. The last GTD tourney I played in on bcp for 300 I started it at 12:00 am and didnt get finished till 5:10 in the morning only to finish 16th and get a whole 5.80 which the buy in for the tournament was 3.30 so I can make alot more money in the cash games alot quicker or even sports bet but damn on those 120 minute late registration.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    late reg morethan 20mins is unnecessary

Its just the sites way of getting every cent off everyone it can.. why else would they have any late reg over 1 hour its all about the money for them not the player.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

The new late reg policy on merge for the micros is absurd - the ones that pop in in the 3rd hour just go all-in hoping to get lucky, but damage a lot of steady players in their wakes

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    The new late reg policy on merge for the micros is absurd - the ones that pop in in the 3rd hour just go all-in hoping to get lucky, but damage a lot of steady players in their wakes
    Explain how they damage steady players? If you are a solid player you want these dead money situations because by this time you should have these players stacked easily 5 to 1 or better, which means you are risking 20% of your stack to be a 3 to 2 favorite or better every time. Sure, they are going to get lucky on occasion, but I'm always more than happy to take money from the guy who spends $5 + on a dollar tourney just hoping to make it to the bubble where he'll most likely be knocked out still losing money. These people rarely make it to the top 5 paid positions, so allowing them to keep jumping back in short is highly beneficial to the players who only buy in before the 4th to 6th blind level (depending on deep stack tourney or not). If an ante has begun then don't buy back in, that simple. Let the idiots create dead money that increases prize pool and take for the smart players. Also, complaining about it isn't going to change anything. The sites need to make money too or else we Americans aren't going to have anywhere to play. So they take most of the money they need from the idiots willing to invest $5 in a single $1 tourney.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast