Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63805.41

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    i also have to say that i absolutely hate the 180 minute late reg on bcp, and actually it is 195 minutes because they don't count the break as part of the tourney so if a tourney starts at noon late reg actually ends at 3:15 so it is actually 180 minutes of game play. i'll say it again i freaking hate it, BUT if they didn't have it odds are that there wound be a great deal less of GTDs maybe not less in number of tournaments, but they would have to lower the amount of guaranteed money, so its really give and take.

On the internet it is inevitable that tourneys are going to have late reg personally i think that 60 minutes is appropriate amount of time.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Hate them, love them!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Experienced Member
    pokerstars is just as bad with 120 min late reg i think if you dont get there on time you shouldnt be able to play, you couldnt turn up to the word series late and say my bad i slept in! lol i know its not the same thing but fair is fair..

The shorter the better. Anything more then 10 minutes is to long. I know that they are trying to get more people to play but if people really wanted to play they would sign up early. More then 10 minutes is to far into the tournament to sign up.

Seasoned Veteran
    Anything more than 10 to 20 minutes of late registration is too much. If you wanted to play, you'd sign up on time.

PokerOwned Pro
    I honestly do not really care that much because most of the time the people who register at the last moment register when they blinds are so high that their stack is between 6 bbs - 10 bbs. If I am still in at this point I have at least double that and most of the time a lot more. They just add money to the pot, so I am actually very ok with it.

EddieTorr
    I'm with Chad. You've got to learn to play against the randomizers.

LLB King
    I like the 3 hour late reg on BCP, I reg at last minute and then double up once and I'm ITM!

You certainly can late register in WSOP and live tournaments. Hell you can re-enter at Foxwoods in just about anything.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by chadherczeg View Post
    Explain how they damage steady players? If you are a solid player you want these dead money situations because by this time you should have these players stacked easily 5 to 1 or better, which means you are risking 20% of your stack to be a 3 to 2 favorite or better every time. Sure, they are going to get lucky on occasion, but I'm always more than happy to take money from the guy who spends $5 + on a dollar tourney just hoping to make it to the bubble where he'll most likely be knocked out still losing money. These people rarely make it to the top 5 paid positions, so allowing them to keep jumping back in short is highly beneficial to the players who only buy in before the 4th to 6th blind level (depending on deep stack tourney or not). If an ante has begun then don't buy back in, that simple. Let the idiots create dead money that increases prize pool and take for the smart players. Also, complaining about it isn't going to change anything. The sites need to make money too or else we Americans aren't going to have anywhere to play. So they take most of the money they need from the idiots willing to invest $5 in a single $1 tourney.
    yep, u can definitely take adv of the noobies but certainly not against the very good regs who will reenter relentlessly until they have a good stack. thats why u see a lot of good players always making deep runs in the tournies cause they have the ability to spend as much bullets needed without damaging their BR.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast