Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64412.66

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    yes

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks guys..

Ive decided to do this Friday.. Taking today off to go play some golf with some friends and drink some beers.

And yes to answer your question about re-matching ppl.. Its just a pain in the ass with 4-8 hu turbo tables to have to click accept then have to pop up. For me I find it just easy to personally register for each one. If someone then I just beat/lost wanted to keep playing they can just register again. Find this much easier for myself and also easier to keep track of how many Im playing.

Again will be doing this Friday NOT TODAY Sorry... Need a good break off been putting in solid volume all month.

Will update when I start tomorrow it will be around 9-10am est.

boooo. you lied to us! lol
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Master
    good luck,i can not even do 4 HU,8 HU is very hard,i hope u do that it is hard

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    boooo. you lied to us! lol
    Haha sorry Im playing golf instead today.. Im playing some right now for like 20 mins to mess around until I head to the course. But these wont be counting obv.

Experienced Member
    good luck u will win if u have patience

PokerOwned Master
    i am gonna bet that no going to happen on that stake u said,u need to win like 500 heads up and thats lots of HU

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    i am gonna bet that no going to happen on that stake u said,u need to win like 500 heads up and thats lots of HU
    Lol if I can't win 540-550 on a 4-5% roi I might just quit poker these are the softest player pool imaginable plus I will be putting in huge volume. Not to mention will be getting ether VIP rakeback at 35% so 35 dollars back.

This message is sent from the number 8 tee box waiting on hackers to get out of our way... Been waiting all day. I'm five beers deep and only +2 on the day.. Just waiting for the epic collapse due to alcohol intake and waiting 10 mins a shot.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Good luck....let us know how that went

PokerOwned Master
    god luck i hope you make bankroll

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast