Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63202.39

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    wish u all the best i would never-ever even consider doing this

PokerOwned Pro
    I might try this challenge now that I have a bankroll. I can only play 2 at a time though because my computer is slow but 1,000 in a day is still a possibility. When I usually play these I probably play 30 in an hour and make like $10 or so.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAces1987 View Post
    I might try this challenge now that I have a bankroll. I can only play 2 at a time though because my computer is slow but 1,000 in a day is still a possibility. When I usually play these I probably play 30 in an hour and make like $10 or so.
    Its very possible and easy.. I did 1k in roughly 5-6 hours. I was trying to 8 table-12 tables going at once. Think I reached 12 once during peak hours but was like 2 hands. The swings are crazy and its kinda nuts really. Your basically just looking for flips and holding big races.

I think you could be very very very very very successful doing like 3k daily and 15k a week. With Ether vip status the rakeback would be totally worth it and all you would do is break even or at worst (win at 3-4% roi) which is laughable. You could easy make 1k-1500 weekly doing this just at the $2.10 level.

Now I see and understand why and how these guys are doing it at 4.20 and 8 and up daily/weekly/monthly.

Goodluck if you do it. Im going to try 15k in a week starting the next month to gain my 15k vip points.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Its very possible and easy.. I did 1k in roughly 5-6 hours. I was trying to 8 table-12 tables going at once. Think I reached 12 once during peak hours but was like 2 hands. The swings are crazy and its kinda nuts really. Your basically just looking for flips and holding big races.

I think you could be very very very very very successful doing like 3k daily and 15k a week. With Ether vip status the rakeback would be totally worth it and all you would do is break even or at worst (win at 3-4% roi) which is laughable. You could easy make 1k-1500 weekly doing this just at the $2.10 level.

Now I see and understand why and how these guys are doing it at 4.20 and 8 and up daily/weekly/monthly.

Goodluck if you do it. Im going to try 15k in a week starting the next month to gain my 15k vip points.
    Yeah , the vip points are a nice addition and I usually don't look for flips since I am playing 2 at a time. I usually always get in ahead in these.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAces1987 View Post
    Yeah , the vip points are a nice addition and I usually don't look for flips since I am playing 2 at a time. I usually always get in ahead in these.
    then you should have no problem winning at a 6-8% roi rate. But I think you could easily bump up to playing atleast 4-6 at a time. The play is pretty horrendous and pretty easy to handle.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    then you should have no problem winning at a 6-8% roi rate. But I think you could easily bump up to playing atleast 4-6 at a time. The play is pretty horrendous and pretty easy to handle.
    I cashed out already when I cracked pockets AA for $93.00 so I'm gonna try this next paycheck.

Edition: I'll try 250/day matches at $1.50 stakes with only 1 running at a time. Average time for my matches (with blind increases) are about 10-20 minutes so I expect a more than average ROI, but I could run into some pros... I'll make a thread when I start this challenge.

P.S. This has sparked a new enthusiasm for poker!---thanks, Mpettit2. D'accord, est tu francais aussi?

Edit: This might take 62 hours so I'll try to do just 100...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Get: 35% rakeback due to Ether = $525 weekly on 15k games
    you would also get 10% back if you use vip exchange for cash at ether its 10%, so total of 45%.

But i could never play 3K in a day, lol, don't know how you guys play so many, gl though

I love what you are doing. I have just recently started building my Carbon roll again and this is where I devote 80% of my time and money. What is your Username on Carbon? I am sure we have ran into each other. I am: AllsortSofSick.

I am an idiot. Its you Gooch. I just saw after I posted. I have not seen you over there unless you are under a different name.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Correct.. after 500 games I was 265/235. That is very medium due to turbo, playing 8 tables at a time and very swingy. After the first 200 I was 88/112, if that provides your better info.

After 500 more my numbers are

1000 4.00 2 +4% +40

won $40 after 1000 games.. Add 35% on 1,000 and its another $35 due to Ether VIP status and its was worth it.. I guess... Started poorly in the first 500 ended strong.. Then started strong in the second 500 but the last 200 I was like whats the point and really didnt care. Started drinking and just was getting in flips.

In hindsight my sole purpose in doing this was to see the profit margin, total number able to play, and focus is required.

Overall with ether vip status getting 35% rakeback these can be very profitable. I truly believe if someone had the dedication and desire to grind these out daily you could make serious money. I did 1k in roughly 5-6 hours. I really think you need to be playing 3-6k daily to make any good money on a standard 3-6% roi. People can laugh at that but thats pretty damn high considering Im 8-12 tabling, wanting flips, and playing it straight out.

Ideally You could easily do this and maybe Ill try this one week instead of grinding MTT (but i still think MTT is the best EV decision and requires a ton of skill and thinking, Not just ak vs 88 for you donks).

Play: 3k daily x 5 days a week (treat it like a job)
    15k weekly

Get: 35% rakeback due to Ether = $525 weekly on 15k games

Goal: Just break even or have the standard 3-6% roi.

Playing these many games daily, I think a roi at 3% is pretty damn solid, even if you break even its a solid day. All you want is to profit and use your rakeback to increase the roll. I personally dont see how you could lose any money doing this. This is free money. My only problem is I just dont have the dedication to play these daily and grind it out at a small 3-6% roi to make a little money. But I did this to understand why some players do and can truly see why and now I understand how these guys are just raking in the money at these micro levels without having to touch the mid to high and deal with more variance and swings.
    forgot to add in your vip points too. another $10

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast