Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62374.21

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I never fold AA preflop if some1 shoves in front of me it's do or die the more the merrier. love being the bb and 2 people shove in front that both have me almost covered. i'd rather have 5 cards coming with no in between betting than to have some1 call a raise with marginal hands that might be foldable if i shove and make two pair or a better hand on the flop. but the example hands a no brainer wouldn't have played it to the river myself.

PokerOwned God
    I can't imaging folding AA in that situation pre-flop. It just makes no sense.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Guy might've been taking a whack at the pipe before he did that.

PokerOwned Pro
    man oh man AA in an instat shove if your shortstack
    in fact i will risk it even if im chip leader and 2nd chip leader shoved 1st
    play to win the game
    you dont make much playing for minner placeings

Private
    on online poker AA is beaten very often just due to the number of hands dealt largely! But ive never folded it im always ready to get it in preflop depending on the circumstances

That has to be the most utterly stupid move... its like going for it on 4th down with two yards to go knowing full well your defense is capable to stop the opposition, Bill Billecheck(sp?) **CAUGH CAUGH **

AA KK QQ short stacked like that is a no brainer shove... and to bubble like that... Must not give a toss about it!
    Patience is a virtue!

If I ever fold AA preflop under any circumstances, well maybe if I was ITM already to win satellite, time to quit. Best preflop hand. I have a hard time folding pocket 8's through A's online. With the loosey goosey play.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    If I ever fold AA preflop under any circumstances, well maybe if I was ITM already to win satellite, time to quit. Best preflop hand. I have a hard time folding pocket 8's through A's online. With the loosey goosey play.
    i like to see a flop with 8s - J's and get Qs - Aces in preflop!

#NiggasInParis

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Bwahahahahah:

"We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Muaahhahhahahahhahaha:

"We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast