Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61464.01

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Buahahahahahaha:

"We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Experienced Member
    There are several times when you should fold AA preflop. In those instances, which are very few, it can be the difference from getting paid and getting nothing at all. In cash games, I will NEVER fold AA preflop. Early in tournaments, I will NEVER fold AA preflop. If I am short stacked at any point of a tournament, I will NEVER fold AA preflop. I will fold AA preflop if....

I am assured to be in the money and a big stack goes all in preflop and gets 2 people to call. After this hand, I will definently be in the money. I fold, show my hand, and I'll catch up later (hopefully). If I'm in a satellite and guaranteed to get paid, I'm folding AA to any bigger hand than mine (this is the final stage of the tournament though). If I can take out an opponent who has a very few chips left, then obviously I'm calling. If there are 10 satellite tickets and only 12 people are paid, and I'm in 4th, and the #1 guy goes all in with 2 caller, I will probably fold. No reason to waste that much time without getting something.

Sergeant
    I have never folded aces preflop in a tourny...I have a few times cash games because i was not willing to run the risk with the stack i had in front of me

I dont think i never folded Aces preflop either, during these 8 years.. might been when sitting out, but thats the only time

to fold aces with 5bbs left, and having blinds coming to u.. u can only pray that u will survive the bubble.. and then u only going for the small cash and not for first

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah..it poker!!! :P

this thread is old. it is part of the game. it happens more than people think. hell ive done it and so has alot of other players
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Thank you!!

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    folding AA preflop very hard for me to do lol,i cant do it lolz!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Master
    Why fold preflop when you know you have best hand?

PokerOwned Master
    LoL... yeah it funny

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast