Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Do you ever get 'pokered-out' for a month or so occasionally?

Sometimes I find myself super into cards for a few months then for a week to a month you really care less about the game. I guess I need to find the best balance. I also believe I should never deposit. I must win up through freerolls in order for me to build a bankroll at any site. If I can't win money in freerolls I shouldn't be playing for real money anyway.

What does everyone thing?
    Patrick

Experienced Member
    The players playing in free rolls are a lot different though then playing with the players in real money games so really u will not know how good u really are if u just cash in a free roll

i get pokered- out every time i play PO FR
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

i agree no deposit the 0-10k kinda thing. ive found myself stuck on poker thats all i care about. its takes an extra skill to weed out the donks and fish...in general but expec in freerolls
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

I don't know if I get pokered out, exactly, but I do find I go through periods where I just can't seem to concentrate on it as solidly as other times. If I'm smart (maybe 50% of the time), I'll not play any games or tourneys for several days until I get the focus back. If I'm not smart, I lose half my bankroll.

Seasoned Veteran
    It's good to take a break from the game especially if you are too "emotional" about it. If you go in with a bad attitude you probably won't like the results. Speaking from experience. Yard work is a good distraction.

I definitely get "pokered out" I can tell when I hit a wall, so after about 6 hours of playing straight I can't let myself start anything new. And then I occasionally play so much that I have to give myself a 1-2 day break, but that's usually all I need before I'm ready to hit the felt again.

I also feel the same way that if I can't win money in FRs, especially PO FRs then I have no business depositing. Plus I followed BRM from the very bottom. I'm no where close to 10k, only about 200 spread among 4 different sites, but it's slowly growing.

Totally! I think I play better after a week or two off. Refocus/Refresh the mind and all.

Seasoned Veteran
    i usually try n take a day or 2 off. it helps out mentally and physically. keeps u from just clciking buttons and making bad plays

PokerOwned God
    I do get pokered out too. There will be days where I'm just ready to play and excited to play, but other times where I'm just playing but not really into it. I do tend to take breaks every now and then so that I don't lose interest in poker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast