Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63851.15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    playing freerolls can suck the absolute life out of you

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    I go into tilt, or at least I used too. I wouldn't say I get bored, its another way to money, so if your not "bored" then your probably doing it wrong. It should not be fun, it should be hard work.

Starting with freerolls is fine, just make sure you never play stakes higher than 10% of your bankroll. At the same time don't play stakes that are too low.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I can get extremely frustrated but it usually goes away quickly. Maybe, a half hour or so. And, I will soon see my error, how it happened or realize that it shouldn't happen that often and it is just variance. If I take a long break it is usually because my money is tied up or I am busy with other aspects of my life.

PokerOwned God
    I definately get pokered out - this week forinstance I find myself thinking about other things when I am playing - so time to take a break and do other things - and I do -

PokerOwned Veteran
    i poker out more than i poker in ^^

Elite PokerOwned Member
    absolutely maybe because i completed the whole bankroll quest before accumalating a large role, and relize i just dont have the time after a while to grind out the micro cash games, go through the varience swings, and spend all that countless energy and time again playing online poker just isnt worth it to me.. but i still love playing every now and then to keep my game fresh

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    yep sure do!! always good to take a day or two off to recoop!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12