Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63591.03

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: chip dumping

No real poker player would chip dump. Only a losing scammer would chipdump!!!

PokerOwned God
    People will do anything for money. Fact. So I believe chip dumping will has and does occur. It's sad, fucks up the game. But that's why its a sport. IF it can be cheated, its a sport. Just like why sex is a sport. dam poor losers.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I love poker and sports and Poker is no sport. I will never call a poker player an athlete just because he's a pro poker player.

Experienced Member
    Haven't seen any chip dumping myself, I think some people are just really bad.

I agree, it's hard to prove chip dumping. Bad play is usually the culprit but I've had my suspicions after a number of years at poker. Have had a few situations where people got pissed off at the mention of it.

Experienced Member
    I was in a turny the other night and saw some chip dumping going on. I will not mention the names and they are not bad players, just really unfortunate to see this happen. And I know it was a dump as one went all in with 3 callers, at the flop the dumper pushed all in had the others covered, they folded and he flipped over J2 with no outs.... really sad

Elite PokerOwned Member
    He had all the others covered, bluffed, and took the pot maybe?

Please tell me this isn't the latest trend now. Oh someone played with shit cards and won or lost....chip dump!!

chip dumping is against the rules for almost all poker sites, if this were to be reported and the site looked into it, they would most likely be banned

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234