Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: chip dumping

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Cip dumping is a no no no!! Yet people still do it!! idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Coach27 View Post
    Real Poker doesn't start until the buy in affects your life in some way if you lose it...Cash or Tournament... remember that.
    what does that have to do with the topic? Pointless posts will get you banned from Pokerstars if you are in the US.

my two cents:
    collusion is stupid and dumping is just a part of it. In my experiences, it seems like it doesn't help them THAT much. There are plenty of ways for it to backfire and make someone else much more deserving more likely to win.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach27 View Post
    Real Poker doesn't start until the buy in affects your life in some way if you lose it...Cash or Tournament... remember that.
    I am not sure I'd call that "real poker". Perhaps stupid BR/finance management, if losing a buy in affects your life.
    When you are sending your Soldier into uncharted bush, always make sure he's wearing a helmet.

i ate some 3 year old expired chip and took a humongous dump. my mama ban me from the basement bathroom for a week for chip dumping. i had to go to the fast food restaurant to used the bathroom.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Dumb all in, petty amount to win, happens all the time.

I'd say this is a thread dump.

Seasoned Veteran
    It means no one cares about chips and eaither dump them or chase when they are free and 90% of people don't even care if they lose at $1/2NL or cheap tournaments $100 and under... They bust out and go sit cash then...

I never said bankroll management wasn't important... If you have a hard time understanding that real poker doesn't start till the buy ins affect you to play properly then you haven't reached higher levels yet... However the Peter principal is that if you go too high you will be the least experienced person at the table and you'll most likely lose and have to move back down.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post

I'd say this is a thread dump.
    Gold.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Seasoned Veteran
    i hate that bs it messes up the game and it makes the game not fun and why would they for so little of a payout. upsetting

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamw View Post
    I am not sure I'd call that "real poker". Perhaps stupid BR/finance management, if losing a buy in affects your life.
    its call having a serious gambling problem, i think i am heading that way after my looses this week..time to slow way the fak down

PokerOwned Veteran
    The risk of chip dumping in a tournament seems to outweigh the reward.. i dont get it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast