Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64037.88

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bankroll mob

PokerOwned Pro
    ive never been to their site but i play in their tournies and they are pretty fun

Knight
    i too luv brm ts, BUT it is a love-hate relationsip, i luv it when i win and had all the suckouts by an insnae third world, who like to play russian roullette poker. u have to gamble in the beginning, no way around it.

Master Sergeant
    Bad beats happen in every poker software and in real life. On the bubble of bankroll mob freeroll(173 ppl left and 153 cash) I had KK bet 5x bb since 2 limpers. 3 call, flop comes 2 4 5 rainbow. I bet pot, guy with 1/3 my stack reraises all in, guy who has me covered calls, I reraise all in. See QQ from guy I have covered and 33 from guy who has me covered. Card with no consequence comes on turn but 6 comes on river to give the 33 guy a straight! I would have been in 2nd place if my KK would have held up with 172 people left! >.<

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think that brm is the one site which give u some more chances to win some money without using ur own money deposit,im playing every freerolls on that sitr and i think its not bad site lads couple interesting mob games as well should try

Private
    BRM freerolls on FTP are great and help people to build a bankroll but in freerolls enters a lot of people and to much fishes that go all in every hand

Sergeant
    I see it well and if you are constant you win for playing his freerolls .... good it is a question of tastes....

PokerOwned Pro
    lol. I never understand people that complain about free stuff.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Nice site to get some free money

PokerOwned Master
    this tournament is very long

Private
    sometimes i think is rigged and it is but sometimes

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast