Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63737.37

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bankroll mob

Elite PokerOwned Member
    freerolls will allways be the same im afraid at the start of the agme no one cares less

Sergeant Major
    its not a poker site n it gives u 6 freerolls aday nt bad

PokerOwned Veteran
    good site with a lot of helpfull freestuff so i dont know why u call it shity site

Corporal
    I like Bankrollmob...playing in one of their freerolls right now.

Sergeant Major
    thats wat u call ft not bankroll

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think this site is one of the best .very good soft

I think hes referring to their private tournaments when he says so many bad beats and that the people who play their are shitty?

Experienced Member
    they fully support me in 2010 to this day forward the money

Knight-Captain
    I actually saw a website, the other day, that advised ppl to play risky like that in freerolls. It said that there's so many ppl in them, that u have to take a lot of risks to build up enough chips to compete for a top spot at the end. Makes sense, but only cuz so many ppl are already doing that so the lotto players that get lucky will have a huge stack and the tight players probably won't, and we all know how well the smaller stacks do against the bigger stacks. Still, I've placed pretty high in freerolls w/ a lot of ppl in them, by playing tight poker. That's the only way I'm gonna play, tho. I'd be too embarrassed to play donk hands, even if they hit and won big pots. It blows my mind how ppl do that, win w/ a donk hand, then laugh at u like they are a great player, instead of a donk that just got hella lucky.

Seasoned Veteren
    I definately agree with gtrippp in brm you have to take plenty of risk atleast at the beginning of them. Depends on my mood though sometimes i dont care if i win with a donk hand but other times i feel embarrassed winnign with donk hands. It feels like its either be a donk or get donked out.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast