Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64320.78

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Master
    Good point. I feel like its easier to take advantage of an opponent, only when you know their tendencies.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Its all about folding and hanging on as long as possible.

PokerOwned Pro
    try n double up and thn tightin up but not totally

Current B2B Champ!
    play heads up sit n gos to build your roll and single tables. double or nothings arent that good

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreBot View Post
    I'd rather play with this guy than a nobody in which I have never seen before...easier to steal his blinds & I know how he plays. A noob calls too loose & tends to get you kicked out of a sng easier & double ups are all about survival.
    Meatwadgod has some mad volume in, but I think 50 tabling is a bit of a exaggeration, since I've seen him talking shit to other regs once in awhile LOL. & he also averages 85 games a day according to sharkscope.
    I agree with you somewhat. I think all but one, maybe two, of the fish would be out by the time to steal blinds comes around -- and the fish will have an unnecessarily big stack as well. I feel like that's the dead weight in these that makes them profitable. I mean, I *won't* steal that fish's blind without a premium, and if they are right to my left it's extremely frustrating, however a table of all regs who understand the game, would result in no one having much of an edge and just everyone donating to rake. That's why I play all the stakes through $11, because I'm not looking for the fastest filling or even best buy in tournaments for my bankroll with these, but rather, the right balance between dead money and players who understand the dynamics/regs. That's just me. Your playing style in these is slightly different than mine, so maybe my style needs to overshoot the fish goal a little, I'm not sure.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i like the double ups also, easy way to start the bankroll!! its not hard to finish in top 5!! patience is a virtue!! good luck to you!!

PokerOwned Pro
    all you need is luck and timing on your calls.nothing else

PokerOwned Demi-God
    just play very tight end play plenty sng

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreBot View Post
    The $5 games & above are all usually REG infested. It does get hard to play these & still profit above the $10 level, but it's doable. I don't really play $1 games any differently than $10+ games tho. Making the right decesions always pay off in the long run & I try not to register in games with more than 5 REGs, but sometimes its not possible. (which sux)

shove - never call allins.& shoving ranges are the most important things to remember when grinding double ups.
    I agree with the post much more than the one before it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I never liked the double or nothin sit n gos! I always thought mtts would be much better!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234