Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61234.48

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    AA is truly a over rated hand unless deep in tourney.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Ax (not including AA and only counting hands that made it to showdown won or lost) have hit me on the flop 22/134 in the sample I have on Carbon. That's about 16.4%. It should be 18% in the long run. I have hit an ace at some point throughout the hand in 39/134 or about 29.1%. That should be 30% in the long run. 2 of these 134 hands hit 2 aces. I factored those as hitting an ace and did not add that to the percent.

AA preflop have hit a 3rd in 1/9 flops (again only counting hands that have made it to showdown). That's 11.1%. It should be 12%. A third at any point in the hand in 2/9 hands. That's 22.2%. It should be 20%.

My numbers demonstrate that the card dealing is fair (every way I break it down from every poker software site I've tracked shows the same with the exception of see too high of a percentage of straights making it on Pokerstars, but that's extremely old data). I think you really just tend to notice the losses and gin cards being hit more than when they don't. And 2 months online equals WAY more hands than 10 years live even only at one table.

Regards. (Let me know if you want hand histories. I'll gladly post them, but it may take some work to pull it together correctly.)
    there goes the rigged theory

it dont only happens on Merge, it is also valid for other sites, u see...online poker has to attract users, nothing works better for that then high cards hitting the table..........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Master
    I Agree so many A flops seems like i play Aces the get cracked by some idiot with 2-5 3-8 etc its sick

Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    does anyone else feel this is true, ive played holdem for almost 10 yrs in live settings and aces do not flop nearly as much as they do on merge, i see ace rag beat out more tp prs than ive ever saw

whats your opinion
    "Feelings" don't always match the truth. Anything can seem odd over a small sample size, but you need to play enough hands to accurately draw any conclusions.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Ax (not including AA and only counting hands that made it to showdown won or lost) have hit me on the flop 22/134 in the sample I have on Carbon. That's about 16.4%. It should be 18% in the long run. I have hit an ace at some point throughout the hand in 39/134 or about 29.1%. That should be 30% in the long run. 2 of these 134 hands hit 2 aces. I factored those as hitting an ace and did not add that to the percent.

AA preflop have hit a 3rd in 1/9 flops (again only counting hands that have made it to showdown). That's 11.1%. It should be 12%. A third at any point in the hand in 2/9 hands. That's 22.2%. It should be 20%.

My numbers demonstrate that the card dealing is fair (every way I break it down from every poker software site I've tracked shows the same with the exception of see too high of a percentage of straights making it on Pokerstars, but that's extremely old data). I think you really just tend to notice the losses and gin cards being hit more than when they don't. And 2 months online equals WAY more hands than 10 years live even only at one table.

Regards. (Let me know if you want hand histories. I'll gladly post them, but it may take some work to pull it together correctly.)
    Finally, someone w/some numbers to show that the numbers r where they should be, albeit a small sample it still shows what everyone else says isnt true. Ive been wanting to do this for so long but my HM wont run on my laptop for some reason.

Thank You much JasonV12

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    "Feelings" don't always match the truth. Anything can seem odd over a small sample size, but you need to play enough hands to accurately draw any conclusions.
    I'm glad i don't have to be the voice of reason any more. Not that i think anything's rigged, apart from the rigging on sailboats obv. But i just like the fact that i can say bibble bibble bibble if i want. Besides it was no fun putting out fires. I'm a born-again flame-fanner!

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanks for info. i play AA very aggresiv in freeroll and i can play all in pre flop

Seasoned Veteran
    Aces will flop as much as they should over a large sample size. Ofcourse deviations do occur over over smaller smaller and even larger samples this is called variance get used to it.

Seasoned Veteran
    Is he talking about one Ace or two AAs?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast