Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Villains of the Felt Poker Stars Home Games

You are invited to join our private poker club for Home Games online.<br><br>- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com<br>- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab<br>- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button<br>- Enter my Club ID number: 763176<br>- Enter our Invitation Code: VOTF 187<br><br>That's it! Once we've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.<br><br>If you want to find out more, visit <a href="[#home-games-intro#]">our Home Games page</a>.
    Last edited by NateVest; 06-02-2013 at 12:09 PM.

You are invited to join our private poker club for Home Games online. - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from Poker Online | Play Poker Games at PokerStars.com - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter our Club ID number: 763475 - Enter our Invitation Code: VOTF 187 That's it! Once we've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together. If you want to find out more, visit our Home Games page.
    Last edited by NateVest; 06-02-2013 at 12:10 PM.

PokerOwned Pro
    Pft. Angels are better than VOTF... lol Hope you have some takers Nate

PokerOwned Pro
    huh I am confused what is this supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by AAallday View Post
    huh I am confused what is this supposed to be?
    You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button- Enter my Club ID number: 763176- Enter my Invitation Code: VOTF 187 That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.If you want to find out more, visit our Home Games page.

PokerOwned God
    why u all have to say that dam code. is it when you have a legit hand. really tiring of seing that shit over n over. and this is for real money? so u and ur friends want me a stranger to come to your home game? lol rofl ok

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm in, oh wait...can americans play in it too? or is that only elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by dasaus View Post
    I'm in, oh wait...can americans play in it too? or is that only elsewhere?
    US players can join and play too!

You are invited to join our private poker club for Home Games online.- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button- Enter our Club ID number: 763176- Enter our Invitation Code: VOTF 187 That's it! Once we've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together. If you want to find out more, visit our Home Games page.

Seasoned Veteran
    huh? is this a us friendly site or not cuz im always looking for sites to join due to the lack of available ones

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Pft. Angels are better than VOTF... lol Hope you have some takers Nate
    We will see when we start our Autumn League and when the results of the BOTC come out ha ha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast