Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63685.75

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by unstouched View Post
    huh? is this a us friendly site or not cuz im always looking for sites to join due to the lack of available ones
    This league is US friendly and is definitely worth checking out. We have monthly prizes for being first on the Leader boards and VOTF is a very competitive league.

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    why u all have to say that dam code. is it when you have a legit hand. really tiring of seing that shit over n over. and this is for real money? so u and ur friends want me a stranger to come to your home game? lol rofl ok
    187 is a greeting/congrats for the Villains of the Felt. We would love to have you in our home game! The more the merrier!

i dont think americans will be able to cash out thou ...... O_o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    i dont think americans will be able to cash out thou ...... O_o
    It will be prizes that we reward for being first through third (gold, silver, and bronze) on the LB no cash out from PS is necessary. We could even start some games with entry fees paying dues from a poker site that services the US and cash winners out like that through another form of currency through a poker room that services the US so US players can accept payment.
    Last edited by NateVest; 06-09-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    It is prizes that we reward for being first on the LB no cash out from PS is necessary.
    ohh..ok.....i got it....then it can be fun for americans too ....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    ohh..ok.....i got it....then it can be fun for americans too ....
    Exactly, now I just need the best time and dates for everyone so I can get the games set up for us.

Join us this evening at Carbon Poker for a fun-filled game of NL Holdem The Jokers Smile - Saturdays 9 pm est Password: funnyside

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12