Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

reallly Bovada?? worst glitch ever seen since i,m playin online tnite:(

WELL, I was playing in the Bovada 1000k guar omaha rebuy tnite. WAS a long rebuy touney,, i finly made the cash, and was like 24 players left only. I had a good stack..... thennnn.... i got moved to a new table and i coild NOT see my cards, BUT I COILD SEE one other players cards tho WTF.. he had a huge stack, and when he woild call, it woild CALL MY chipss into the pot and i coudfnt even fold my own hand... i kept tryin to fold, but i cdnt see,, ALL i couldd see WAS HIS cards. I Logged totalyl off bovada then came back. BLINds were 3 and 6 k, so betweent eh blinds and that guy calling with my chips. i then lost out 3 hands later and i was tilted by then too (...... I called Bovada fone support, and gave them all the info. They said they would email me within 24 hrs with some sort of compensation, itb etter be good tho. They also said they did updates on the 5th, yesterday, so they need to see what happpend.. U THINK????? ok, well i was bummed so i just wanted to share this, but i still like bovada, just sad now. TO top it all off, i just checked on the touney now, and the player who was clicking on my hands, when i countdnt play or see my cards,, is now in first with like 6 left( soo badd...
    Last edited by rrickir; 02-07-2013 at 12:59 AM. Reason: aaddd update

PokerOwned Master
    updates have some hiccups... you were itm rricki... wtg

keep hand histories!!! That is a freakish glitch, and it can happen. If you have a camera take pics, I have done that also as back up. Sorry you got screwed.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    keep hand histories!!! That is a freakish glitch, and it can happen. If you have a camera take pics, I have done that also as back up. Sorry you got screwed.
    HAS that actually happend to u before dry?? where u coild see other pla yers cards, and could not play urs tho too?? just wonderin if any1 else has ever experinced this ...

no that is why I said to keep hand history, if you can go look now and see if the history shows what you were saying. Not sure how Bovada software is, I don't have that.

thats what i tought is prollly EXTREMELY rare for this to happen. maybe i shoild call poker radio talk show i,m mad lol.. they have all the info now dry, from fone support. nothing else i can do, they better just pay me somethin for all the time and so c lose to final table too.. ok ty dry

no prob and note the Player who was playing your chips!!!!

makes ya wonder about their software security/integrity.... yikes

well now I am too tired to find but there was a major tourney where POKERSTARS had to shut down the tourney because there was 5 Aces on the board

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    well now I am too tired to find but there was a major tourney where POKERSTARS had to shut down the tourney because there was 5 Aces on the board
    NOT the same ot making me feeel bettter ( try again hun lolol.... in all seriousnesss tho, i will post wh at their explanation is for this, when they let me know tmorrowow too. and what they compensate me with.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast