Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Problems With Carbon

Ive been experiencing lag since yesterday on Carbon.Not during play only with the lobbys.Its frustrating because when I try to register into any sngs I keep getting the mesage that the tourny is full even when the lobby is showing zero registered.Than if I do get into a tourny while Im playing the lobby is between 6 and 10 min. behind.Its just frustrating because if I am in a mtt I never know how many people are left or what position Im in....and yes these things do matter to me and do affect my decisions in play.I sent in a bug report but there has been no change just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any of these problems..TY

PokerOwned Pro
    I sent this issue to CarbonChris and CarbonRyan yesterday on 2+2 and this has been forwarded to the software development team. I'm hoping to hear something soon.

Survey Master
    you aren't the only one..

It's on all of Merge..
    Hero, PDC,Carbon,

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Wow that has to be annoying. Dont have any problems here or am not noticing it? Am playing on pdc so dont know if its just with Carbon. Gonna check out 2+2 to see whats up.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    you aren't the only one..

It's on all of Merge..
    Hero, PDC,Carbon,
    Uh oh lol

PokerOwned Pro
    CarbonRyan got back to my PM a few minutes ago. He said it may be because of my internet provider. I have comcast and I guess something has been messing up with comcast ISP lately? IDK if I believe it since I know a few players without comcast that are having the same issue...

I have TimeWarner...but everything is working as for now.Thanks for the help.

I have Bright house and i have had a problem last day or 2. Yesterday was in a turny and thought i was finishing way out of the money but it said i won so and so amount..I was Like WTF and it still showed me out of the money til a while later!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    glad it is not just my computer running slowly. That is my genral thought when the games run slow

Banned
    i have seen when a tourney is full is shows in lobby as like only 6 or 7 out 10. don't consider it an big deal though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast