Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63585.7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I've had this problem on and off since the software change.

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    I have noticed the lag as well and it seems to have started since they did that remodel I guess you could say and changed the whole entire layout. Sure it looks nice, but wit everything in life...if it isn't broke, don't fookin try to fix it! Sheesh LOL Hope they fix it soon but actually fix it and not make it worse than it already is. Their too busy adding different versions of the sng's already there etc rather than fixing things.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

PokerOwned God
    i notice nothing, never any problems. lol hahahah yeah it happens, seems like i always have to blame my pc or ISP but ends up being carbon. makes me sick all the moves i make trying to fix my pc when it aint fckn broke/

My biggest problem yesterday was finding an open table. Every time I clicked on a table that said it had 5 of 6 or 8 of 9 it would be full already. I call that lobby lag myself.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I had trouble the other day getting into SnGs. It would say the table was 1/6 full or 0/6 and i would try to register and it would tell me registration is no longer open for this tournament. Very frustrating.

This software would become better if they got Cash Game table separated from the tournaments, like adding Tab to make the interface so much easy.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

yup , sit n go's dont show up registered players... took me ages to register for one the other day because it kept saying they were all closed.. also the tourney details mid tourney dont update quick enough

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Lot lag with the site where you have other sites tied in. Was my least favorite before BF and now is my only place I play.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Yes me to hopefully they fix it other then that it ok

the only problem with carbon is that there r not games to play

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast