Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

is pokerstars really jokerstars?

In my opinion not really, but it is quite remarkable that when i started i had alot of luck, and now i only get bad beats. And it seems that everyhand is decided on the river. Every single time the lead changes on the river. Whats your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by makaay1 View Post
    In my opinion not really, but it is quite remarkable that when i started i had alot of luck, and now i only get bad beats. And it seems that everyhand is decided on the river. Every single time the lead changes on the river. Whats your opinion?
    Hands are decided on the river on every poker site and every live poker game. At least in Holdem.

Seasoned Veteran
    not rigged... lots of players........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .........

Is pokerstars accepting US players again? I'm so behind the times on all this FBI conspiracy crap.

Banned
    I love and miss pokerstars. Perhaps absence does make the heart grow fonder. But I don't think there has ever been a better site.

it is best to play on PokerStars there and the structure is better than other poker rooms and prizes are always nice and good peybek current when you first supernova to this status only play on PRIF

PokerOwned Master
    I like that they always pay out. There really is no jerking around.

Experienced Member
    When you're running bad and feeling it emotionally, you attend to those losses more closely, and they loom larger as a result.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Is pokerstars accepting US players again? I'm so behind the times on all this FBI conspiracy crap.
    We all wish! If it did start accepting US players, you would hear about it. And its poker, there isn't one site that everyone says is not rigged.

Experienced Member
    Pokerstars is not rigged.. Its just variance. In limit holdem for example you can be playing good poker and it is possible to only break even after 1400 hours of play. Thats a shit load of hands. In tournaments you may lose 20 str8 or more. The long-term is very long in poker. keep accurate records using a data base such as poker tracker or holdem manager. This will allow you to keep things in perspective. good luck..

if your playing on pokerstars consider yourself lucky. I sure wish I could.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast