Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63671.6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Experienced Member
    i agree but just sometimes i think what happens is impossible, and it keeps happening over and over again. For example, first hand lost with JJ vs QQ then after that i had AK and lost vs J5, and immediately after that i got 99, i hit a 9 on the flop and the other guy has trips 10s, so i was devistated back then :S

Experienced Member
    In my opinion your looking too closely at your results. Instead focus on your play. Did you play the hand right? Could you have extracted more value? Could you have lost less? If your play is solid then in theory you earned money. Thats all that matters. In poker the one thing you dont have to worry about is the money because it takes care of itself. Assuming your playing in good games with more skill than your opponents and you are within you "actulal" and "pyscological" bankroll limits.

I played for a living on pkstr for 2 years and wasnt depositing on the site I was cashing out direct deposite to my bank account every month. Maybe not prof enough but in that time I never had a problem and I saw how luck can really cause crazy shit to happen. AA vs A7 all in pre two 7's on the flop, every time I have kk all in pre my opponent hits his ace. But its completly random.

A reason they wouldnt cheat is because they are the biggest site. 15 billion dollar industry. The make buckets of money every second. They dont need to cheat. In fact it would do more harm than good.

The only thing we as poker players can do to deal with variance is work on improving our game. This has the effect of making our downswings shorter and less sever. Also it makes our up swings longer and much greater.
    once again gl.
    Last edited by Mursilis1; 06-04-2013 at 01:25 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I understand ppl and the variance of poker. I have read and read on this and they say u gotta play 10,000 hands before u get a good feel of where u are. I have less then half of that but to me just cant seem to get above breaking even. I dont know online poker to me is a diff. to me then live. I always do ten times better live then online. Anybody else aggree with that

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I dont know why its diff. online for me. Like i said live I do really well but online is diff. story. Frustrating

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    I dont know why its diff. online for me. Like i said live I do really well but online is diff. story. Frustrating
    I say if you suspect something fishy, keep stats. I have yet to see anyone come forward with hard statistics showing anything out of the ordinary with online poker.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    none of the sites are rigged!! it just seems like that at times!! when u have 8 idiots limping in, anything can happen!! LOL and i agree with mursilis if u are playing on stars you are very lucky, cause we americans sure do wish we could be playing there!!

People always try to find excuses for losing, it is not rigged
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just played a typical hand on pokerstars. I had AQ, another got 99 and the last got Q10. the flop was 5 7 Q. I went all in. both of them calls. The turn is an ace, and I?m really happy. Then a J on the river swo typical pokerstars hand.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob4930 View Post
    Just played a typical hand on pokerstars. I had AQ, another got 99 and the last got Q10. the flop was 5 7 Q. I went all in. both of them calls. The turn is an ace, and I?m really happy. Then a J on the river swo typical pokerstars hand.
    hey those kind of things happen in the pokerlife umust be able take the bad and move on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12