Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63870.61

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Carbon - always something new

So I go to login my account yesterday and it tells me I am locked out for "security reasons". So I call them and their response is they can't deal with this on the phone I have to email them.
    I email them and they give me some canned response about signing in with my username not my email address.
    I reply saying it would nice if they read emails before replying to them.
    They reply apologizing (something new) for the previous response. And that they can't unlock my account because I have a $25 charge back on "an account related to me". So I'm like what the hell does that mean, related to me? lol Why not tell me what account it is?
    Emailed them back asking about what account they are talking about. Now waiting to hear back again...so tedious.

Merge customer service, it's a mystery to me how they get anything done at all. It is always something new with them.

glad i never deposite to merge sites
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Im glad I never deposited on Carbon. Have won all my BR from free rolls and started out with the Steps.

I have seen this happen to ppl on PS and FT too, if you have traded with anyone who has charge backs, it can get linked to your account as well. That is why I am pretty skeptical as to who I transfer to.
    Good luck, I am sure it will get cleared up.

Survey Master
    yea ive had friends who got their account locked on stars because they were linked to a bad account. hope you get this cleared up

TON is Gone.
    Hmmmm well now I don't think I'll ever sell site $$$ for points again.

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Yea, watch out who you trade with. I havent had any issues with them. I dont know if its dangerous to deposit on the site, is locking accounts normal on carbon?

Well after repeated emails that got more cryptic as they went along, I finally found a link to live chat. I have to western union them $25 which they claim was charged back to my account in order to get them to reopen my account. Not sure what I can do other that comply.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Well after repeated emails that got more cryptic as they went along, I finally found a link to live chat. I have to western union them $25 which they claim was charged back to my account in order to get them to reopen my account. Not sure what I can do other that comply.
    O wow so you have to pay for what someone else did? Shouldnt they be able to track this person and see they are not playing from your IP?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    O wow so you have to pay for what someone else did? Shouldnt they be able to track this person and see they are not playing from your IP?
    Yeah this is unfortunate... I hope you get this cleaned up soon!

Personally, pay the $25 and move on with your life, no point in wasted time and headache.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast