Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carbon

Banned

Carbon

Carbon is the best site i think the graphics, the tournaments, they just need to upgrade on the sit-n-gos

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree 100%...best of the choices around for sure

Experienced Member
    Yes , i agree ! i have been playing there since 5 years and my biggest win was 5th place for 250 $ ! i missed for events in the past like ! rabbit chocolot , summer championship and i will add that i prefer the system of comp point rather than VIP

Experienced Member msdarlenejoy's Avatar
    i played for merge for 4years and was always happy, but lately they seem to be taking away all the games that I enjoy, micro sngs, pl stud, and micro holdem limit, I only play for free there now and hope to cash in freerolls and forum games, just my opinion.

PokerOwned Master
    i really enjoy it compared to other sites i wish they had more events to play in

Seasoned Veteran
    I just love the software. It's simple, but neat, just pleasant on the eye and stuff. And that's the last 5 points I needed, TYVM.

PokerOwned God
    i like carbon as well as! especially for our private tourneys all day... best graphics... gl at the tables everyone!

Carbon is a good site to play on. I just wish they would stop making so many changes. Everytime they do an update something else is gone.

Seasoned Veteran
    I agree with most people on here, Carbon is probably the best. When it comes to Graphics it is by far the best. Not sure how I feel about the recent changes. I do play on there frequently, but unfortunately I have a small bankroll there, and a bigger one on BCP so I've been playing on there more frequently in recent days.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    i like carbon as well as! especially for our private tourneys all day... best graphics... gl at the tables everyone!
    This is great 5 years back there were so many private freeroll organize from different forums ! now i can see only poker owned controlling carbon private tab ! ( Is this called Ownning? =p
    Play poker with skill and improvement will be achieved!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast