Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63671.6

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carbon

Experienced Member
    I miss absolute, but the graphics and sounds id have to say carbon is my 2nd best. Although this place gives some of the worst beats ive ever seen lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I miss the VIP freeroll daily. Just $25 but more serious poker and good practice. I only won once before they went away, though. I still miss them...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ive also enjoyed carbon but starting to enjoy bovada i seem to run better played fewer tourneys and ran deeper and also the hu is pretty soft and thats my tea run shitty as of late on carbon but looks great

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mskow83 View Post
    I miss absolute, but the graphics and sounds id have to say carbon is my 2nd best. Although this place gives some of the worst beats ive ever seen lol
    You miss Absolute where they not only cheated the players by stealing millions from their own customers from software scams, but then they did not even have enough to cover a single customer withdrawal after Black Friday. What a place to miss...

I definently don't miss Absolute Poker.. knowing how they were running software and shills up the arse.. I will say though that I brought home some $ from the sobs.. I miss having many choices where to play and think it is rediculous personally... But with that said I am thankful for the options I do have as a U.S player.
    Punish the Deed Not the Breed

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea I like carbons software the best, If they had faster cashouts I would play there all the time!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think carbon likes the way everything is already so they dont want to change anything

PokerOwned Veteran
    You should just play sit-n-gos on a different website if you dont like their structure for the sngs.

Seasoned Veteran
    yea I Just downloaded it for the freerolls from here.. looks like I'll be playing on it more.

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    I toataly agree with everything you said here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast