Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63756.34

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Private
    I had such a good streak up until today. I normally loved just going on random low money tables every day to get warmed up and make 10-20 dollars early on hooking the fish. But lately they bite with the worst hands I've seen in a long time and just get lucky time after time after time. So I've pretty much given up on my warmup.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Cen7 View Post
    it's true .. it's not to quit for couple of days , you readapt your playing style or you play live ... full tilt is full of bad beats ..
    I've been playing on Full Tilt for years, so I definitely have a different style of play on there (or online period) than I do in live poker. If the cards aren't falling right, tho, it doesn't matter what style u have. I've been able 2 win sum just by betting at the right times, and getting people 2 fold, but whenever the hand goes 2 showdown, I lose, no matter what the hand started like. I've even been playing a lot of hands that I normally wouldn't chase (at least not 4 a lot of chips), like a suited hand w/ 2 of the same suit on the flop, or straight draws, just 2 see if I could hit any of them and, nope, rarely ever did. But whenever sumone else chases even a gutshot, they hit, or get runner runner 2 beat my hand the only way possible 4 it 2 win. I already lost what was left of my bankroll playing the Daily Dollar, so I figured my luck would change and I could start rebuilding my roll w/ freerolls but it's just not happening. Last time, I built up enough money playing freerolls to buy 2 entries into the DD and cashed w/ both of them. I usually cash in the DD about every other time I play, even if it's only for a couple dollars, minus the dollar buy-in. After that day, tho, my bad run started and I lost all 4 entries into the DD the next time I played and then all 4 entries w/ my last $4 the time after that. My luck has been non-existent ever since. I'm sorry u guys have to hear me bitching like this, but I just wanted to hear if other ppl ever had this problem, so maybe that would make me feel better. Thanks for listening and for not making any smart-assed comments, which is what I kinda expected to hear when I first posted this thread. That's why I love this forum! The ppl here are SO much cooler than ppl in most of the other poker forums. Thanks guys (and girls)!

PokerOwned Pro
    this is very bad for you .... you have to win this

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I respondindo to your concerns, there are bad days

PokerOwned Master
    poker is a game of bad beats, learn to deal with it and keep tying to get your money in with the best of it

yeah i no its tough but wt works for me is patients take your time watch the players i now you get moved a lot i play a tight game till i get to the end if i get there HAHA then i go a little aggressive but i have fun playing that wt its all about well gl 2 u

Corporal
    lol ...its true...but its not only russians the once who is doing it....but the Romanians also.

Corporal
    Poker Stars is the same somethimes guys..ive hade expirienced the same thing with bad beat.

Corporal
    the best way to play poker ...is life games.

PokerOwned Pro
    lol. Was far in the BRM $100 tourney this morning...I had pocket 4s and the other guy had pocket 6s. The flop was 774...we all inned, and another 7 came on the river.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast