Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62891.41

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Knight
    you know this happens to everyone. it just seems it happens more on full tilt. does anyone else agree it seems to happen more on full tilt cause i think it does

PokerOwned Pro
    I have had that problem lately. lol. I sit and fold for half an hour, get one decent hand...make a huge preflop raise...someone calls with two low cards and catches a two pair. That tends to happen a lot. lol. People don't seem to care if you're a tight player. They'll call your raises with anything. I haven't even really been hitting folded hands either. The only way I have hung on in tourneys is by being able to tell when other people are weak...except one tourney I tried to quit and all inned and won like 4 out of 5 hands in a row. lol. Just gotta wait a couple days 'til full tilt decides to let me hit something I guess. :S
    This post probably doesn't make much sense. o.o I'm sleep deprived. lol

PokerOwned Pro
    to cry or to fight , you have to win !!!!

Private
    Full Tilt is rigged for action, seen it a thousand times, a guy with a 2 percent chance of winning, WINS! I can't win on FT either and I'm an advanced player. You can't just play any two and expect to win. I'm an extremely tight player and just like some comments above, I wait till I ge a monster and something like JT off suit beats me with a str8 or some such crap. It's non-stop hence the name Full Tilt! Bogus in my opinion

Master Sergeant
    you should take a break from the game for about 3-4 days and then start playing again...I've been in your situation
    If your iq reaches 50...you should sell...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thats true break is good some times.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Most Donkeys play on Tilt and Stars. Live or die with it!

Master Sergeant
    just be patient and wait and try not to play to many hands when this happens pick a hand whether it is aa or 10 8

Knight-Captain
    You know, playing w/ donks in real life is so easy. They call every pre-flop raise w/ any 2 cards, then call u all the way down w/ one pair or a weak draw, paying u off nicely. Online, tho, no matter what those 2 cards are, tho, they seem to hit. Obviously, if 5 ppl are in the hand, at least one person is gonna hit w/ any 2 cards, no matter how weak they are pre-flop. When u raise pre-flop, so that there's only one other person in the hand, tho, that one person isn't supposed 2 hit their hand 50% of the time. It's sick. And it's not just Full Tilt. Poker Stars is just as bad and Bodog is even worse. I used to have bad runs like this a week or 2 after I deposited money, where I would lose all of the money I had won w/ the phenomenal luck I would have right after depositing. That's why I quit depositing money. It seems like it's the same way even win u win your money in freerolls and low-stakes games, tho. I guess I do just need to take a break from FTP and PStars. Thanks guys!

Banned
    it's true .. it's not to quit for couple of days , you readapt your playing style or you play live ... full tilt is full of bad beats ..

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast