Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Anyone play the 12am BCP Freeroll

Does anyone play the 12am EST freeroll on black chip ive been wanting to opt in but there are never any entrants.
    unfortunately i work 3rd shift and its the only one i can play...

Banned
    if you opt in and theres no other players you just win the 1st pace $$

Quote Originally Posted by idBiGot View Post
    Does anyone play the 12am EST freeroll on black chip ive been wanting to opt in but there are never any entrants.
    unfortunately i work 3rd shift and its the only one i can play...
    theres never any entrants because the password for it isnt released until 3 mins before it starts...
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    theres never any entrants because the password for it isnt released until 3 mins before it starts...
    this has been an issue for me also and kept me from playing pretty much any of these

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    I am not usually up that late, but I'm not sure why the 3 minute release is that much of a problem - if you are up and planning to play, what difference does it make when it is released, as long as there is time to register. The PW for all other tourneys (other than Carbon) is not released until even closer to the tourney, right? Not busting your chops - just don't follow the logic here.

Seasoned Veteran
    Agreed!!!

woot

Seasoned Veteran
    Going to go ahead and play the one coming up. Is there a link somewhere here that I should use or just go directly to their site??

Thanks in advance

Woot

PokerOwned Veteran
    Log in to BCP. Open up the tourney. It is under the private tab. Have it ready to register so you don't miss the window. On the Pokerowned main page click on the link. Refresh within 15 minutes of tourney. Click on Password. Refresh that page. Wait for countdown. Click on Show Password when countdown is finished. Click register on BCP client and enter tourney password.

3 minutes is plenty of time.

The main key is to have the BCP client and Pokerowned tourney ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by SupaWoot View Post
    Going to go ahead and play the one coming up. Is there a link somewhere here that I should use or just go directly to their site??

Thanks in advance

Woot

thats sounds like something that never happens to me

*facepalm* so many idiots...
    the reason i mentioned about the 3 minute reg time was because the way the op worded his post made it sound like he was waiting for people to reg for the tourney before he himself regged for the tounrey...but if he is looking 15 mins before the tourney starts...of course there isnt going to be anyone in it at that point as the pw isnt released until 3 mins before the tourney starts

i was NOT as some of the fucking rejects of life ITT seem to think complaining about the pw release system...look at my stats on the site, im not a n00b, i have alot of posts and alot of $$$ to my name not including the money i have won on ps from here as well as being on the VIP list i have no problem with the pw release system i am so adept at using the pw release system that i was the one that made the fucking intro vid for the pw release system that you can watch when u sign up

so next time u idiots decide to jump on a post i make make sure u get it fucking right -.-
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast