Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62908.22

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    i prefer freerolls on pokerstars, more cash and safe cash D:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciulan View Post
    i prefer freerolls on pokerstars, more cash and safe cash D:
    the freerolls that WE as a site hold on bcp and stars are worth the same amount...ure point is invalid
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Experienced Member
    I play as much as i can but i have a toddler so it mostly depends on her.hope to see ya tonight

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well I see you made it today KY, good showing, didn't see final, but you were top 2

Banned
    I work second shift and on days that I work I can play the 1pm carbon sometimes and the 10pm carbon, 11juicy, and 12 BCP sometimes but usually I can play none.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sorry, i don't play at black chip poker. But, I may start after hearing this news.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    *facepalm* so many idiots...
    the reason i mentioned about the 3 minute reg time was because the way the op worded his post made it sound like he was waiting for people to reg for the tourney before he himself regged for the tounrey...but if he is looking 15 mins before the tourney starts...of course there isnt going to be anyone in it at that point as the pw isnt released until 3 mins before the tourney starts

i was NOT as some of the fucking rejects of life ITT seem to think complaining about the pw release system...look at my stats on the site, im not a n00b, i have alot of posts and alot of $$$ to my name not including the money i have won on ps from here as well as being on the VIP list i have no problem with the pw release system i am so adept at using the pw release system that i was the one that made the fucking intro vid for the pw release system that you can watch when u sign up

so next time u idiots decide to jump on a post i make make sure u get it fucking right -.-
    What a pleasant person you are... your friends and family must find you a joy to be with.

i tried to enter today, said 12 people signed up, got password, could not find tourney in BCP tourneys list. Anyone else have this problem ?

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    *facepalm* so many idiots...
    the reason i mentioned about the 3 minute reg time was because the way the op worded his post made it sound like he was waiting for people to reg for the tourney before he himself regged for the tounrey...but if he is looking 15 mins before the tourney starts...of course there isnt going to be anyone in it at that point as the pw isnt released until 3 mins before the tourney starts

i was NOT as some of the fucking rejects of life ITT seem to think complaining about the pw release system...look at my stats on the site, im not a n00b, i have alot of posts and alot of $$$ to my name not including the money i have won on ps from here as well as being on the VIP list i have no problem with the pw release system i am so adept at using the pw release system that i was the one that made the fucking intro vid for the pw release system that you can watch when u sign up

so next time u idiots decide to jump on a post i make make sure u get it fucking right -.-
    Or maybe you should have written your first post more clearly so it couldn't have been read in 2 different ways before making another post calling other posters idiots.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    I try to play if im awake but it registers the same as all the other pw games

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast