Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

Anyone else like RebelPoker?

I really like the premise. The software is not too sophisticated but perhaps it will improve. I signed up got a free $10, ran it up to a couple hundred and now have covered the playthrough requirements of 330 points. I am going to request a modest withdrawl and see how the cashouts work. I have heard people are getting checks in a week. Anyone else play the site? Traffic could use some help, and hell they will stake you.

I guess its called pokerrebel not rebelpoker. Love the Che Guevarra graphic logo. Viva La Revolution!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    This is the first I have heard of it. Sounds cool. I guess I'll google it. See you at the tables, maybe.

I have been playing on it for a few weeks. It's not to bad. It's a little slow and there are not many players yet. I hope it gets better. They have a few freerolls everyday and a .25$ tournament with a guarantee $25.00 I have won a few bucks on there but nothing to brag about. I will play on it for awhile but if it doesn't grow I don't know how long it will be around.

PokerOwned Master
    I have played on there periodically but not often enough to tell how the software runs or the players.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I still haven't checked it out. If anyone has a chance to answer, are they US facing and do they have P2P?

i try t is OK for me!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    I really like the premise. The software is not too sophisticated but perhaps it will improve. I signed up got a free $10, ran it up to a couple hundred and now have covered the playthrough requirements of 330 points. I am going to request a modest withdrawl and see how the cashouts work. I have heard people are getting checks in a week. Anyone else play the site? Traffic could use some help, and hell they will stake you.
    wow I will give it a shot - let us know how that modest withdrawal goes - if you get it it is a big plus

Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    I still haven't checked it out. If anyone has a chance to answer, are they US facing and do they have P2P?
    Us friendly definitely, p2p I dont think so.

Seasoned Veteran
    I have never heard about poker rebel before..going to have to check it out!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast