Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62454.58

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    The software is pretty horrific IMO, hopefully it gets some upgrades sooner rather than later. It drives me nuts that if you time out while owing zero to the pot, it auto-folds you instead of checking. I have some other gripes, but I should probably just be thankful when an upstart kicks me $10, rather than complain.

ive never heard of it but ill give it a try ty for posting it here,how do u get the free 10?????????????????????///

Experienced Member
    a i'm have account poker rebel and i'm lost free 10 $.
    software is terrible

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    I've been playing on pokerrebel for a while now. There arent alot of players yet and yes the software is a little underdeveloped, but overall the gameplay goes like it should(like a dealer is shuffling and dealing cards and not some f@cked up algorithm). In other words I don't see 1 and 2 outers hit every other hand like on merge. It's all I've been playing lately and if they get some more popularity and upgrade the software, it will be the best out there.

I wouldnt mind a fresh site. I also think merge has become way to obvious and geared to try to level the field between experienced players and noobs thru their algorythms

Seasoned Veteran
    i'll take any site that delivers good freerolls..does rebel provide that?

PokerOwned Pro
    i like this place to play poker... never been know one place of poker semejant.... i love poker.

PokerOwned Veteran
    does it seem like there are more and more poker rooms these days

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Ive never played it but probably wouldnt cuz im a yankee

Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    I really like the premise. The software is not too sophisticated but perhaps it will improve. I signed up got a free $10, ran it up to a couple hundred and now have covered the playthrough requirements of 330 points. I am going to request a modest withdrawl and see how the cashouts work. I have heard people are getting checks in a week. Anyone else play the site? Traffic could use some help, and hell they will stake you.

My experience there wasn't that great but it was the software and it for me needs improvement!! Before i spend any of my ROLL there.But my feelings are undecided.
    -GodZAmongKingz
    GodzAmongKingz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast