Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62973.62

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Corporal
    or play unique freebies like pick nfl freeroll,or other promotional freerol.

PokerOwned Moderator
    I think I heard from Dave at Hero that they may add some accolades by the end of August. Can anyone confirm this?

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Well I cannot confirm this. I have been playing for a while and don't have any accolades.

Quote Originally Posted by watte29 View Post
    Sorry, but what are accolades ?
    Can you explain please.

Accolades are the ribbons and trophy's next to a players avatar at Carbon. I might get one for the $200 Free Roll when I am 100 years old.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    the $200 freerolls are a little tough id say. but when merge had there $50 freerolls, those were pretty easy. won those freerolls 3 times and had 1 runner up finish

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I actually made it to heads up in a freeroll on carbon with chip lead and was thinking of discussing someway to give other player 1st place money and I'd take 2nd just so I could get the accolade. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to discuss, fin. 2nd anyway, only time I've come close.

the only accolade I'm lookin for is what my bankroll shows......sad part is that it usually gets swallowed up by an incredibly ridiculous badbeat more often than not.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    I actually made it to heads up in a freeroll on carbon with chip lead and was thinking of discussing someway to give other player 1st place money and I'd take 2nd just so I could get the accolade. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to discuss, fin. 2nd anyway, only time I've come close.
    lol, I would make that trade any day, especially since the money isn't huge. I definitely wouldn't do it for the 100k for example. The difference is big, but the more important the accolade, the more I want to win it legitimately.

Experienced Member
    Who care about an accolade? I don't

been playing carbon for years and i have only cashed in a freeroll twice. once in a 200 freeroll and the other in a nfl freeroll. Have no accolades and probaly wont ever get one. dont really need it unless they have one for my bankroll.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast