Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63549.23

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    i still would like to have a nfl freeroll ribbon or the high roller ribbon, dont matter, i will take either...the nfl ribbon is pretty cool

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    What ever happened to beesknees, and when did he become a mod? Wow, I've been really out of it for a bit. Congrats on the MOD post, if you happen to see this.
    he has been gone for months . he left becuz nothing was done about a racist comment. after he left it was taken care of 2 days later

#NiggasInParis

BUMP

I want to bring this discussion back from oblivion! lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    what do the star accolades mean?

Honestly, when I see the "won the $50 freeroll" accolade, my first impression is ATC donk. I am 100% convinced that to get anywhere near payouts on those you have to just go all-in for the first hour and get extremely lucky. But to give you the balanced perspective, I've never gotten anywhere near the payout on those daily high-reg freerolls, and I only play them 2-3 times a month, so maybe I'm just bitter.

PokerOwned God
    the stars mean you have played lots and lots of hands that's all

Experienced Member
    When i played on rpm i had 3 then when i had to go to carbon they were gone still waiting for carbon to let me know when i could get them back if i can at all

Those accolades are useless. Good players don't need to advertise and who needs to know if some guy won a $50 freeroll
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    just mean your accomplishments u acheive in diff tourneys

There are levels of accolades, with the ribbons being the bottom obviously. I am determined to get me a Maximus VI accolade during the next series. I have two friends that have an avatar on carbon for each Maximus I - V (meaning they won an event in each series) really impressive in my opinion, but I like the idea of accolades and wish other networks would incorporate that into their site. I have no accolades on carbon, just a half bronze star, had accolades on Hero and (Lock and BCP when they were still with merge) and lost them all when they split.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast