Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 7 of 180 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyman55 View Post
    this site is a rip off
    Yeah, a real rip off. Get money for free basically. Are u really crossbow, but had to start a new account since u got banned? What was up w/ that crossbow guy anyway? What did u do to him, Zab?

Master Sergeant
    Hi, I have just made a survey,(cartoon youself) and you didn't give me anypoints for it, and loose some money on my cell phone, please help me to get that points. I wanted to play next freeroll, that's why I did that survey, but I didn't get the points.
    Thank you.

Zab
    I dont recommend using cell phone submits
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Master Sergeant
    So I just loose my money??? Please do something. at least give some points I dont know

PokerOwned Veteran
    Man i must have done at least twenty different offers , surveys across these sites and maybe get credit for doing 5 of them can be very frustrating.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by ignrs17 View Post
    Hi, I have just made a survey,(cartoon youself) and you didn't give me anypoints for it, and loose some money on my cell phone, please help me to get that points. I wanted to play next freeroll, that's why I did that survey, but I didn't get the points.
    Thank you.
    Yeah, don't ever submit your cell phone number, cuz by entering your number, u sometimes are agreeing to pay fees like $9.99 a month. It usually says that somewhere in very small print, but not always. Even just $9.99 one time, before u cancel it, is no where near worth it for the points u may or may not receive. I have a block on my phone, that doesn't allow me to do anything that charges my phone money. Even still, u can then receive a ton of phone spam. Definitely try to avoid entering your phone number.
    Hey Zab, u ever gonna say what happened w/ that crossbow guy?

Master Sergeant
    I have just made two posts and I didn't receive any points. I really wanted those points because I just need 11 to play a freeroll.

Private
    i not gaimes mi points??

Private
    Hi all

Corporal
    i have that so many times so get over it ;d goodluck with ur next survey's

Page 7 of 180 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast