Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Very very awesome hopefully the donks steer clear
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Seasoned Veteran
    this is sweet. facebook page liked. ill be playin the Bovada and Carbon one
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    theres a rtr fr tomarrow on bovada. anyone know how to get into that 1
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

PokerOwned Veteran
    you have to be on rtr rakeback to play in these freerolls correct?

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    juicy pw please its tomarrow
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    apparently only the 2nd day's games r free....lets go for it...lets grind this .......
    i got an email from RTR saus ALL 10 days of th is promotion are freee for everybody tho.. at least thats what my email said... its like 10 days of freerollls open to all who like the page, like zab s aid.. GL TO ALL..... i looked at th e sched too al ready,, the times are in GMT time, so i,m trying to see what times will be good for west coasters usa now..,, and if they will be usa sites too

PokerOwned Master
    what freerolls ya talking about are free

PokerOwned Veteran
    wow this is awsome i cannot forget about this!!! someone remind me august 1st so i can "like" the page...

Thanks for the heads-up, Zab - I'll check out the BCP and Carbon ones on 02 Aug !

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I could be wrong, but at least on August 2nd that's all you have to do!

GET THE PASSWORD FOR ALL OUR 2nd AUGUST FREEROLLS
    To get the password for all our freerolls running tomorrow (2nd August) Like our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/RTRRakeback - and the password will be posted on our timeline before the freerolls begin.

Instructions to get the password for all our 3rd August freerolls that are running as part of our Festival of Freerolls can be found on this page tomorrow at 00:00am GMT.
    Is anyone else confused by the fact that tomorrow is NOT August 2nd?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast