Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by whysmokeban View Post
    I want to ask this guy and admin what actual proof does he have that im this person? I have done everything in my power, I have did the phone verification, verified my ID right when I was asked to, and have no others accounts linked to me besides the fact that he THINKS im someone else what proof? This guy says the word and ban hammer dops on me for what????
    The admin at 2+2 looked into it, and they deal with alot of scammers and confirmed it was LCD for sure, not an I think, but for sure. That being the largest poker forum on the net, I am sure he wouldn't have confirmed it or banned you unless if he was sure.

Banned
    lol i almost traded him then thought it sounded too good to be true probably a scam and decided ill wait for someone i know

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    The admin at 2+2 looked into it, and they deal with alot of scammers and confirmed it was LCD for sure, not an I think, but for sure. That being the largest poker forum on the net, I am sure he wouldn't have confirmed it or banned you unless if he was sure.
    No they didnt confirm for sure they are making me verify myself as we speak i have been in email contact with them, i am banned and reason is just undesirable, i was banned by a mod and not an admin and the mod who name starts with rainbow said that another member thinks I am someone else and they dont want me there in a pm before i was banned. only reason. that is crazy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheels View Post
    lol i almost traded him then thought it sounded too good to be true probably a scam and decided ill wait for someone i know
    ask people who traded me i didnt scam a dime, jaytodd gave me a gdmp and told me to find him some bcp! ask him did i run with his gdmp? no i found that man some bcp

Quote Originally Posted by whysmokeban View Post
    No they didnt confirm for sure they are making me verify myself as we speak i have been in email contact with them, i am banned and reason is just undesirable, i was banned by a mod and not an admin and the mod who name starts with rainbow said that another member thinks I am someone else and they dont want me there in a pm before i was banned. only reason. that is crazy!
    I just saw the reply on the bottom," thats him for sure."
    Unfortunately you happen to be the same age and from the same area as a dirt bag scammer who creates multiple accounts and basically only participates in stakes here.
    I am not sure what the solution should be here.
    Last edited by Poof; 01-29-2014 at 02:40 PM.

TON is Gone.
    Unfortunately you happen to be the same age and from the same area as a dirt bag scammer who creates multiple accounts and basically only participates in stakes here.
    Seems to me that if he provided valid ID, and successfully verified... banning him still seems a bit over the top unless we think LCD is willing to spend hundreds of dollars for a chance to scam tens of dollars. Fake ID is not cheap, nor is having multiple phone lines.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Survey Master
    soulution should be same as its always been. "INNOCENT TIL PROVEN GUILTY" i dont know. ive called out ppl myself. hope this works out

Banned
    Ok so no 23 year old from IL can join this site because of some other guy past behaviors, do you know how many 23 year old males play poker? I'm sure the number is high even if you just count people from IL

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    soulution should be same as its always been. "INNOCENT TIL PROVEN GUILTY" i dont know. ive called out ppl myself. hope this works out
    ahgahhahaa
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I will say this I gave IsmokeHeavy yesterday a $20 gdmp card to find me some poker money on 2 plus 2 or w/e forum and left to go out to eat and came back and my funds were in my account, I really believe that if this was LCD, dont you think he would have jus taken the money and been gone?? Idk unless he was really trying to build a rep again here Idk!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast