Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63180.76

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNM View Post
    the fact you reference a "ban hammer" shows you a scammin ass bitch
    Strange as it may seem the world of POKEROWNED did not invent the term BANHAMMER. It has been around almost as long as the intertubes itself.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by whysmokeban View Post
    I searched this guy profile myself,

May 14, 1991 (22)
    This can be found on his profile here lcdaboss...

is his birthday, mine is July 17, 1990
    Ya genius and if you click the link popeye posted, you put your bday on 2+2 as May 14, 1991
    I am done with this BS.

Seasoned Veteran
    yall people crazy

idk bout this one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Strange as it may seem the world of POKEROWNED did not invent the term BANHAMMER. It has been around almost as long as the intertubes itself.
    like i just posted in chat, asking why is it newbs should all run around like chickens with their heads cut off? Guess because I can figure out how to post, chat, change my settings and stuff that im not new here? I am in school going for a degree right now, this site is not that high tech where I have to act all dumb like other new people i see here. Some people are actually just smart enough to catch on, and i seen the word ban hammer going through threads here, but also that word is used on alot of internet forums, because all internet forums have to ban people from time to time

can we rename this thread "how to defend your case really really badly"
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Ya genius and if you click the link popeye posted, you put your bday on 2+2 as May 14, 1991
    LOL ok well f it then. Ban the current name too then.

come to think of it... n00b sure figured out how to create a new account quick enough to bish about the ban.....
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    LOL ok well f it then. Ban the current name too then.

come to think of it... n00b sure figured out how to create a new account quick enough to bish about the ban.....
    yeah go to creat an account and fill in the fields just like you did the first time ...

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by whysmokeban View Post
    like i just posted in chat, asking why is it newbs should all run around like chickens with their heads cut off? Guess because I can figure out how to post, chat, change my settings and stuff that im not new here? I am in school going for a degree right now, this site is not that high tech where I have to act all dumb like other new people i see here. Some people are actually just smart enough to catch on, and i seen the word ban hammer going through threads here, but also that word is used on alot of internet forums, because all internet forums have to ban people from time to time

Honestly though... the more you talk.. the more you seem to provide evidence AGAINST your cause.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    can we rename this thread "how to defend your case really really badly"
    See.. this is why I love you.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast