Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thumbs up for sell $50 amazon gift card code for 24900 points

selling $50 worth amazon gift card code for 24900 points!!

Parlay Champion
    scam?

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by thepokerkid View Post
    scam?
    Usually with this one, ya. Often attempted, never successful.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Banned
    i am not trying scam,this is for real

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I would only buy Amazon from trusted members (lucky1982 not being one) after seeing how easy it is to get the code reversed after I got scammed by i8jomama

Banned
    i made this post for a reason,if u do not have points,please do not repley to it,also keep comments to yourself

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol why would you message me after reading my comment and ask me if I want your Amazon? and I made my comment for the reason of warning people not to deal with you. You have tried scamming me in the past and failed with just plain sad attempts. I hope after reading this comment you trip and fall down some stairs.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky1982 View Post
    i made this post for a reason,if u do not have points,please do not repley to it,also keep comments to yourself

Ummmmmm don't know if you noticed, but the title of the site is POKERowned, not LUCKYowned. You don't get to tell anyone who may or may not post in "your thread" because it isn't "your thread". You have a rotten history on this site, and those whom are aware of it have a moral responsibility to our poker brethren of letting them know that dealing with you will likely result in a dispute.

That, little buddy, is the price you pay for being a dooooosh the entire time you have been here.

Deal with it.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

THis is a warning to who going to trade this deal. there might be a chance after you get the code and release the poiints, lucky might go to amazon customer services and report the code were stolen and they will get taken off your account.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Banned
    just because some people on here have done that,it make hard to sell amazon.and i am not one of those people.i take my amazon gift cards very serious!!as far as trading them gos!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast