Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62305.61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    You are a joke Lucky and anyone who trades with you or deals with you in anyway is put at risk of getting scammed. I would take a chance and offer you friendship for your Amazon.....I know you need a friend. The friendship will last tell either you reverse the Amazon or I spend it. Let me no if you are interested in this deal.

Quote Originally Posted by trogers View Post
    You are a joke Lucky and anyone who trades with you or deals with you in anyway is put at risk of getting scammed. I would take a chance and offer you friendship for your Amazon.....I know you need a friend. The friendship will last tell either you reverse the Amazon or I spend it. Let me no if you are interested in this deal.
    why do you even put yourself at risk and the headache dealing with this deadbeat scum thieves.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

LMAO Read it again.

TON is Gone.
    Careful. We are the company we choose to keep.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol im trying to warn people about him. I dont think my friendship is a accepted currency on this site.

lol im trying to warn people about him. I dont think my friendship is a accepted currency on this site.
    yes you can buy friendship here on PO. check out my marketplace...if you really need a friend you should accept my market.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

I'm selling your soul for a dollar.

Banned
    what your offer ducku408?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12