Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64320.78

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime View Post
    Although I agree with the that his anger is not getting him anywhere, it's a result from lack of initiative to get something done. A bit of constructive criticism for the mods on this site in terms of customer service instead of saying "hey you messed up this guy is a deadbeat didn't use the right tools on the site that is all" maybe they should take a more proactive approach such as we will be talking to him and giving him X amount of days to clear his debt or he is out. He pulled a scummy move and got away with it if a thief steals my wallet because I dropped it is it my fault for dropping hit and does it make him less of a thief?
    The problem is there aren't many things we can do in this situation. That's why we continue to reiterate that loans should be done in loan shark and trades should be done in the marketplace. Your points/money are safe in those two areas. He could be banned, but that ensures that he will never repay his debt.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Mods on the site are limited as far as handling market trades or shark trades gone wrong. That is up to Zab to sort out. If Mods could do more to help out I know they would.
    I totally agree, no offense to MODS but they are as good as shit on here.....usally Mods on other sites can do trades, sell points, buy points etc....anything to help out the members.....but they have no authoity to do anything on here which sucks.....espically those nights when zab is sleeping he has to have a MOD that can do redeems.....its just a matter of time
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    If you use the marketplace and loan shark correct (It has pictures even explaining it), then there's no scamming.

Scamming only happens when you go outside the system that is put in place to protect you
    Yet people are ignorant & fail to see you're the good guy who protects honest traders & 'customers' assets with this system in place. SIGH

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    This is the way I see it.. You bought meat from a guy selling it in MY PARKING LOT of MY STORE. The guy sold you bad meat. Because you bought it in my parking lot of my store, you want me to protect you and go after the guy.

I already msged him, he said he was going to repay you... What more do you want
    If the guy has a history of selling bad meat in the parking lot of your store why not ban him from your parking lot altogether? I think what he wants in this case is a sense that more is being done just a random example if this guy doesn't set up a repayment plan and meet those dates then he is booted from the site for good something more like that?

zab are u drunk or just really not pahying attention to the people on ur site THE KIID ISNT PAYIN NO1.....ASK UR MODS WHAT HE DID OTHER DAY....THEY BROUGHT IT UP AFTER HIM ASKING FOR LOAN N POOFF HE LEFT N GOT SILENTT...OFCOURSE HE IS GOIN TO TELL U HE IS GOIN TO PAY ME....GHOW COME HE HASNT PAID GAMETIME IN MONTHS? CAN U EXPAIN THAT BAD MEAT ?

id like to here what kinda bad meat styory ur gunna say about this 1....he has owed him for months now....still hasnt gotten paid....siad something to him the other day in the forum...no1 did shit...gametime said what he said and no1 paid mind to him......sp please explain this spoiled meat story buddy

Zab
    Closing this thread.

2 things

#1 I msged him he said he would repay you
    #2 If you use the sites functions correctly you wouldn't be in this issue
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    I totally agree, no offense to MODS but they are as good as shit on here.....usally Mods on other sites can do trades, sell points, buy points etc....anything to help out the members.....but they have no authoity to do anything on here which sucks.....espically those nights when zab is sleeping he has to have a MOD that can do redeems.....its just a matter of time
    Mods can trade points and such...and as for redeems, no other site offers them, it is from Zabs account and anyone having access to that is a bad idea, I think be lucky redeeming is an option, and plan better

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime View Post
    If the guy has a history of selling bad meat in the parking lot of your store why not ban him from your parking lot altogether? I think what he wants in this case is a sense that more is being done just a random example if this guy doesn't set up a repayment plan and meet those dates then he is booted from the site for good something more like that?
    He didn't buy bad meat, he lent the meat seller money....

Don't get me wrong, what motive is doing is crappy and hopefully he will step up and do the right thing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345