Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63805.41

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by trubbluffer View Post
    Custom you are going about this the wrong way. Maybe starting the thread was a good idea, but you are getting no where with that attitude. I guess you learned your lesson, don't trade with deadbeats.
    Although I agree with the that his anger is not getting him anywhere, it's a result from lack of initiative to get something done. A bit of constructive criticism for the mods on this site in terms of customer service instead of saying "hey you messed up this guy is a deadbeat didn't use the right tools on the site that is all" maybe they should take a more proactive approach such as we will be talking to him and giving him X amount of days to clear his debt or he is out. He pulled a scummy move and got away with it if a thief steals my wallet because I dropped it is it my fault for dropping hit and does it make him less of a thief?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    no thats the thing...i have been loyal to this forum way before u even knew wat this forum was.....ive put in alot of time here....ive helped out so many people u couldnt have n understanding to it!!!! i wont sit back and let some1 fuck people opver....

so b.c i made a fkin mistake and didnt do loan in "loan shark" its looked past? lets get a fkin grip.....again yes i made the mistake on not doin it in loan shark....b.c i dont loan shit out to people....but i gave in this time.....i got fucked over on $50 from a mod like ayr ago...why i dont help no1.....so again think about it if u made n honest mistake and a scammmer jump on that fact !!! how would u feel?

u would be upset also.....its bullshit....no1 is pointing fingers at zab...no1 is blaming him....but when u let this person knowing that he is fukin me over.....owes gametime money....owes my other boy money....fkc that man.....he is stealing from people and that should not be allowed regardless if me or any1 else made a mistake...he should not be able to play here till he pays up or gets tossed for good...bottom line!!! im not the only 1 if u read the posts....ask ur other mods....he is a scammer...bottom line....talk amongst ur mods and ask around....im not the only 1 saying it...im the only 1 with balls enough to call this pos out
    !!!
    I am also a long time loyal member here also and only have been burned by someone here for 103 points.

I have done many trades here and only 1 gone bad. This very reason is why Zab did a huge upgrade in the tradin system here to protect you/me.

It is a no brainer that if go outside the lines then it's on you/me if things go wrong. If done properly loans and trades will be smooth.

GL Custom hope it works out for you in the end. Lesson learned my friend

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Ty hammertime.....glad 2 see some1 here really understand what im talking about...certain mods wanna say certain bull crap but dont see....im a customer!!! Not a fly by survey taker....a customer.....very few of us here that actaullty spend moeny on points....i agree wityh the proative approach and think something should be done and said....god damn i have be around here for a long time and put in alot of time ....

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    Ty hammertime.....glad 2 see some1 here really understand what im talking about...certain mods wanna say certain bull crap but dont see....im a customer!!! Not a fly by survey taker....a customer.....very few of us here that actaullty spend moeny on points....i agree wityh the proative approach and think something should be done and said....god damn i have be around here for a long time and put in alot of time ....
    Although I may not agree with the way you are posting in this thread, I agree that some points are valid and customer service on this site should be a focal point in moving forward and progressing on this site.

yes i might be mad and letting that get the best of me thats b.c no1 is helping and i am literally getting fkin shitted on....bottom line..i take my money serious

Mods on the site are limited as far as handling market trades or shark trades gone wrong. That is up to Zab to sort out. If Mods could do more to help out I know they would.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Mods on the site are limited as far as handling market trades or shark trades gone wrong. That is up to Zab to sort out. If Mods could do more to help out I know they would.
    Then maybe we need a rank above mods with others that can actually do more than a chat ban as this site grows Zab can't fight all it's battles alone, I respect the fact that he has stuff to do and can't babysit 24/7 but maybe we need 1 or 2 with power to ban and restrict players from certain features? If this site intends to keep spreading and adding customers 1 person can't deal with everything

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime View Post
    I have to say I agree a bit with Customtables a bit on this thread not enough is done to stop people trying to steal on this site outright, I understand that we have marketplace protected things now but if this guy is known for being dishonest and dodging people he owes why hasn't he been banned or suspended after the first few times?
    If you use the marketplace and loan shark correct (It has pictures even explaining it), then there's no scamming.

Scamming only happens when you go outside the system that is put in place to protect you
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Although I may not agree with the way you are posting in this thread, I agree that some points are valid and customer service on this site should be a focal point in moving forward and progressing on this site.
    This is the way I see it.. You bought meat from a guy selling it in MY PARKING LOT of MY STORE. The guy sold you bad meat. Because you bought it in my parking lot of my store, you want me to protect you and go after the guy.

I already msged him, he said he was going to repay you... What more do you want
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Then maybe we need a rank above mods with others that can actually do more than a chat ban as this site grows Zab can't fight all it's battles alone, I respect the fact that he has stuff to do and can't babysit 24/7 but maybe we need 1 or 2 with power to ban and restrict players from certain features? If this site intends to keep spreading and adding customers 1 person can't deal with everything
    I see your point, and sounds like a very good idea. You should come up with an idea and post a thread and see what comes of it. The site is expanding and your right Zab can't be here 24/7

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast