Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Power play - lol, its saying things like that, that give americans a bad name.[/QUOTE]

Nice one Prawney....I didn't bother pointing that one out, but I did wonder where hockey came in.

Zab
    I cant stand watching the Soccer players roll around on the ground for 10 minutes in pain then they get up like nothing happened

Ties.. WTF

Our team doesn't win? BURN THE STADIUM DOWN

I could go on and on
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I cant stand watching the Soccer players roll around on the ground for 10 minutes in pain then they get up like nothing happened

Ties.. WTF

Our team doesn't win? BURN THE STADIUM DOWN

I could go on and on
    As much as people like to complain about Football players diving. There is no rule in any sport that is worse than Pass interference. And the Recievers look for P.I. as much as football players dive.

What about how in football you are punished for being bad and relegated to a lower division.

In american footbal if u are the worse team in the league you are rewarded with getting the best new player in the league.

PokerOwned Pro
    Zab based on all of your complaints I have a strong feeling that you have only watched the World Cup, is this true?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    What about how in football you are punished for being bad and relegated to a lower division.

In american footbal if u are the worse team in the league you are rewarded with getting the best new player in the league.
    Parity
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by tta91690 View Post
    Zab based on all of your complaints I have a strong feeling that you have only watched the World Cup, is this true?
    Nope, I've watched my 6 and 9 year old nephews and nieces play.. And it's just as painful, perhaps even more so.

I believe I could fix soccer though. Make the fields 1/2 as big and give each player a random weapon.

I dont even know why im complainin so much. I prefer NFL to football. I just get tilted with the bad name football gets. It is after all the most popular sport in the world.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I dont even know why im complainin so much. I prefer NFL to football. I just get tilted with the bad name football gets. It is after all the most popular sport in the world.
    You are confusing me.. Football = NFL "It is known" (Where's that from for extra points)

PokerOwned Pro
    You can't lump their bunch-ball leagues in with professionals when forming your opinion, thats absurd. The field needs to be as large as it is because everyone is so damn fast, even the slow guys can burn, its just harder to tell when you watch on TV.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast