Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Basically then UNK your account should be emptied every night until u repay the orginal. You dont keep anything then until full balance is paid off. which is up to tommy to decide if he lets u take it that far or if he gives up and finds a new horse

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    if i stake a guy 2 10$ tourneys. he loses. he owes 20$ now according to makeup. now i stake him in 1 more tourney a week later for 10$ he is putting up 0$ in this venture. now he owes 30$ on that i agree, but he cashes in this 3rd tourney for 50$ lets say. and its 60/40 agreement. he owes 20$ on a previous stake. 50$-10$ leaves 40$ i should get 60% =24$ and the 16$ left his % should go towards makeup owed.

why should all his future stakes count as 1 stake? or 1 continuous run? if thats the case why stake him again at all? im really not making a profit just using all the profits towards makeup. makes no sense for me to keep risking money on a guy. he plays with 0 risk and digs himself out of a hole while all i do is break even. nah im good on that.
    so you can make up the 20 you lost and hopefully make more profit.

why would i want to be staked again if overall i am profiting but still owe you

Survey Master
    as the staker the numbers are supposed to be lopsided. otherwise youd be using your own money to make yourself money. the staker takes all the risks from the start. i gotta worry if the guy wins will he pay? will he play the games i staked him for? will he follow the rules period? as a horse all you do is play ON SOMEONE ELSES $$$.

really makes no sesne as to why a person would keep staking to break even????????????

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    Basically then UNK your account should be emptied every night until u repay the orginal. You dont keep anything then until full balance is paid off. which is up to tommy to decide if he lets u take it that far or if he gives up and finds a new horse
    yes he gets to keep everything until the make up is 0.

let's say i made 38 tonight. i would send all 38 to him and we'd be even

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    as the staker the numbers are supposed to be lopsided. otherwise youd be using your own money to make yourself money. the staker takes all the risks from the start. i gotta worry if the guy wins will he pay? will he play the games i staked him for? will he follow the rules period? as a horse all you do is play ON SOMEONE ELSES $$$.

really makes no sesne as to why a person would keep staking to break even????????????
    you're probably staking someone that in the end will make you $.

eventually they will be positive overall then you split up total profits.

to make m/u work best you need to do a long term stake otherwise one of the two sides will get screwed over

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I will certainly be clearing it on both sides before doing either...some good pts in there

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sendcookies View Post
    ok if a backer is staking for m/u then all profit goes toward m/u. If stakes are for different sites and staker wants them separate, then they must be treated as such.

The whole reason for staking a horse in m/u is so the staker will get his m/u back at full value. Otherwise it can be 'bought' out at a % of the value, normally 50%

this is general rules to staking, and is standard practice.

K guys. Hope this helps.
    listen to the cookies

I really don't know why you all are arguing the point. Just go to P2P and find out how m/u is suppose to work and move on.

yea, i think make up needs to be paid first, if make up was agreed upon. I think the 60/40 split should be done first b4 make up is paid. if i keep staking a horse who is not making me money, they should gladly play "free" games for me imo, til make up is paid.

i have never staked or been staked with make up b4, BUT if i was staker i'd feel like tommy does. if i was the make up owing horse i wouldnt even complain.

This is just how i'd feel as a staker, but im pretty sure cookies knows best... in general... usually.... kinda... sorta... maybe
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 06-06-2013 at 01:21 AM.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Survey Master
    this is the stake agreement between me and unkclan. you can go to the thread in marketplace and see that he agreed to this also.

shipping unkclan 13.08 to run a mix of micro sngs on bcp. stake will be 60/40+sb and m/u. current m/u is 25$ any profits if any after our split will go towards m/u. horse must post all post hands. also agrees to update br after each post. can move up once he has 10x BI for next lv. glgl

notice that right after i say his current m/u it says and i quote " ANY PROFITS IF ANY AFTER OUR SPLIT WILL GO TOWARDS M/U" case closed. you made an agreement and started this argument over nothing.

i am correct

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast