Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Hello all..I apologize...please read

This morning I had an extremely bad bipolar moment that lasted for abut 15 minutes in client and in main chat where I said some awful things to a few people and I am here to apologize. First off I apologize to Zab for any complaints he might have gotten about me and any trouble this has/will cause him. Secondly, I apologize profusely to gametime74, he was and always has been nothing but nice to me since day one and was...hopefully still will be...a good friend of mine on here, I called you some bad names and said some bad things to you and I am really sorry. Second i apologize to trueoc for all the mean things I said to him and being ungrateful for his help and told him he never helped me, I am sorry. I also apologize to rambler and nascar for saying i hate them for absolutely no reason at all. And i apologize to anyone else who read the horrible things I said. I really hope you will all forgive me and we can pretend that this night never happened. I have absolutely no reason why I had an outburst today as it has been 7 months since I had a bipolar outburst episode. Well all, I have been up for 44 hours now so I really need some sleep and I am late on my meds too. I wont be here all day today or tomorrow and I hope to see you all again on Saturday as friends again. In the meantime good luck to everyone and have an awesome day/2days.

I wasn't there but it takes guts to man up and apologize.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Dam fluffy u cuz all my friends out and i wont here,but it good you did this and apoligized dam fluff y all my friends u cuz out lol,nice apology though!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo imma be a hater and say fu fluffy lmao
    jk

PokerOwned God
    donīt know what happened, but it is a stronge move to do such an apologize.

PokerOwned Veteran
    we all still love you fluffy dont sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff hahaha lol

np its all good

I am not sure what happened, but it looks like you have put alot of thought into your apology and that shows you mean it.
    I am sure being up 44 hrs did not help, get some rest and come back refreshed.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    fu fluffy i hate this post everybody know ther has to be one hater in the group well that me todya fu f this post lmao jk

PokerOwned God
    you were up 44 hours and also have a problem u recognize so don't sweat it - sounds like you are forgiven just don't get paranoid about it and lilg at least he has an excuse what is your excuse for your nastiness

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast