Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    PokerOwned Veteran ChipEaterMan's Avatar
    Did you put a password to your wireless router? Maybe all your neighbours detect automatically when you connect it and start to use it. Free internet for the whole neighbourhood

PokerOwned Veteran ChipEaterMan's Avatar
    That's a common issue. I could configure your wireless router.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    wired is ALWAYS faster than WiFI I have both, and switch to wifi only for my tablets. Wifi is for convienence, ethernet broadband is for speed.

Try to set up wirless mode on "g"

Banned
    I'm sure this issue has been resolved by now and it is time close this thread.

im on a desk top too and i also have a router connected to my modem, my modem supports 120Mb and i bought a router that supports 300Mb to guarantee, but i actually dont need the wifi signal for my desk top once desk top, modem and router are in same room, so i connect my desk top directly do my router through a ethernet cable(i only use the wifi signal for other mobile devices, and never had any problem with them), there are many possibilities here, my main tips would be:
    1. use Firefox;
    2. check out if your modem and router are compatible;
    3. try to connect your router directly to your desk top using an ETHERNET cable, see if that solves the low speed issue(if it solves it, it might be an issue with your wifi capture device on your pc);
    4. it might also be an modem/ router configuration issue(in this case u should try and talk to someone who understands bout modems/ routers configurations, sometimes modems' and routers' configurations have to be adjusted to be compatible to each other);
    further than this i cannot see what the problem could be, but theres prolly many other reasons issues like that can happen .... sorry for not being able to help more ......
    Last edited by Swittie; 07-01-2013 at 03:46 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Seasoned Veteran
    put a piece of Aluminium foil on top of your router antena and it should work fine

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567